part two « "i fucking love you johnny orlando."

Kenzie's Pov

"WERE MOVING BACK TO LA!" I screamed in excitement. "Woohooo!!!" I added.

Maddie handed me a suitcase and I started packing frantically.

"Woah slow down there.." she commented, all i did was smile.

"I'm going to see my best friends in the whole world, I can not slow down! If anything, hurry up!!!" I beamed and my smiling was uncontrollable.

she smiled. "and I get to see mine.." she mumbled. Obviously the both of us had good friends we had to leave behind.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, and my mother went to get it.

"Mack it's for you!" She hollered. I boosted up, and raced downstairs towards the door.

"Brandon!" I squealed and jumped up, wrapping my legs around him, and my arms around his neck.

We kissed softly and he smiled in to my lips. "I can't believe you're moving." He said sorrowfully.

I frowned. "I'm going to miss you so much baby." I said, and he smiled once again, causing me to smile too.

"Promise me we can handle a long distance relationship?" He said, almost doubtfully.

I nodded. We kissed once more before we had to leave for the airport.

"I'm at least going to come to watch you guys leave." he told me, so I gripped on to his hand.

Soon enough, we were about to board the plane. I hugged Brandon so tightly and I never wanted to let go.

A tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek. He brought his gentle hand to my face and wiped it away.

We talked, before we had to get on the plane. It was only me, my mom, Maddie, and my step dad.

* skip *

It was a few hours later. We were unpacked at our home, and my mom and step dad stayed home while Maddie and I went to greet our old friends. God it felt so good to call this place our home.

I breathed in the scent of this warm, welcoming home, and gazed at the house.

It felt like just yesterday the last time I was here. The time I had to say goodbye, it was over a year ago.

"Well aren't you going to open the door?" Maddie teased. "Oh, right." I answered, and knocked happily on it.

Suddenly two familiar faces answered the door, and let the both of us in.

"MACKENZIEEEEEE!!!!!!" Lauren shrieked, so loudly that Pennsylvania could probably hear it, also known as my old home state.

"LAUREN OH MY GOD OH MY GODDDD." I screamed and we hugged each other so tightly.

She started playfully toying with my face, pinching at my cheeks.

"Oh my god you're real!" she joked and we laughed. "I have so much to catch you up on." We said in unison, and laughed harder.

Our laughter stopped. "I'm so glad we're still best friends." I said, and she smiled.

Pretty soon Lauren and Maddie greeted each other, blah blah blah.

"Ahem." said a voice, clearing their throat. I turned around, to face a face that I missed deeply.

A face I used to dream about each night in Pennsylvania. Johnny Orlando.

I ran up to him, and hugged him so tightly, he probably looked as purple as a radish.

He hugged me back, not even caring that we were practically suffocating each other!

"I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH JOHNNY." I loudly yelled, in to his ear.

"I missed you too, but damn thanks for raping my ear." he replied and I playfully smacked his shoulder.

"Stop ruining a good moment." I stated and he smiled. "I really, really did miss you more than anything. I was so glad to find out you were moving back, you have no idea."

"I can not believe you left me for a whole year though Mack z! That's not okay!" he scolded, while pouring his heart out.

Suddenly old emotions started coming back, and all I wanted to say was...

'I fucking love you Johnny Orlando.'

**
end
this all escalated too quickly in only two chapters but it's okay we good.