part three « "you look cute when you're mad."

j o h n n y

being with mackenzie again felt good. really damn good. i stared at her, god i missed this girl so much.

"let's go!!" she called out, interrupting my thinking. oh right, i forgot we were going out! i mean as friends obviously, but we're trying to reunite well.

"okay." i replied, and slipped on some shoes. we left the house, and i opened the car door for her. "my lady," i joked.

she giggled, "oh johnny.." she muttered. i smiled and got in to the car. as we buckled ourselves in, she looked at me.

"where are we going?" she questioned. "ice skating," i replied and winked at her. "oh my god johnny! just like old times.." she said and smiled to herself, but tried to hide it.

"yep." i mumbled, popping the 'p.' i adored her little smile that wouldn't leave her face, almost like a tattoo. what a cute tattoo huh?

"and i bet you still suck at it too." i added, and she playfully smacked my shoulder. "johnny!" she scolded. "johnny!" i mimicked in a girly voice.

"you're too much." she replied, and laughed. she but her bottom lip to stop her from laughing. "it's true though." i added.

"oh just focus on the road." she said, rolling her eyes. it felt like we never were drawn apart, like old times but better.

it felt so good for her to be here next to me. i lo- never mind. just, never mind. all of a sudden i realized we were here, it took about five minutes.

we got out of the car, and walked up to our destination. soon enough we were on skates, skating away in the rink.

i grabbed mackenzie's hand and felt sparks for a second, but she probably didn't feel them. we interlocked them, and i squeezed hers.

"try not to make me fall and die." she said. "oh no promises," i joked and she snickered. we skated at the same pace, it was slow. i started going faster.

"john slow down!" she ordered, but i didn't. she was about to fall, but she grabbed on to my chest. i laughed.

"you are not funny johnny vincent orlando!" she screeched. "oh no kenzie said my full name, i'm in trouble." i replied. she rolled her eyes.

i started small talk to see if she was ignoring me, she was. "staaap teasing me meck z." i said and she laughed. i went behind her, and rested my protective hands on her waist.

"try skating." i told her, she nodded. she started to skate, slowly, then quicker. "you're doing good kenz!" i assured her and she smiled.

"now can i let go?" i questioned. she pretended to ponder. "hmm... how about no." she replied. "come on kenz, just try it. you're doing great." i informed her.

"okay." she insisted. "yay!" i cheered playfully. "okay just start to skate again, and then i'll let go. i'll be right beside you if you fall." i said sympathetically.

i put my hands on her waste again and she began to skate, slowly, i let go. "john i'm doing it!" she squealed, and i followed as she skated around the arena.

"oh no john-" she started, and then grabbed my hand and we fell on top of each other, not so nice when you're on ice..

"well, ouch." we said in unison. we laughed, and i got up and helped her up. "JINX YOU OWE ME A SODA!!" she exclaimed, quoting herself from 'old times'.

i laughed and stared at her.

her perfect smile.

her perfect laugh.

her, perfect.

"earth to johnny!" she called out, snapping her fingers in front of my face. i shook my shoulders.

"you were staring." she said, i blushed brightly, and turned my head so she couldn't see me. she took her finger and put it on my chin, before grabbing my face and pulling it back to her.

she took her hands and put them on my cheeks. "ahh too hot." she teased, i rolled my eyes. "don't worry john, you look cute when you're mad."

i relaxed myself as i replayed her sentence in my head. 'you look cute when you're mad.' it all narrowed down.

'you look cute.'

"cute."

SHE SAID CUTE.
**
end
brrbrbrbbrr
dis is bad hahz