part nine » "you must really have something against my room."

k e n z

"can we just have a family day, please?" i question to maddie after she's been repeatedly asking me what happened at the park.

she looks up at me and puts her phone down with a slight smirk resting on her face. "sure, as soon as you explain what happened." she replies.

i groan. "fine, i'll just be in my room all day then." i answer, starting to walk up the stairs and into my room.

halfway there, maddie grabs my wrist. "no kenz, i'm sorry, i'm just curious.." she says. i roll my eyes.

"whatever maddie, if you must know, johnny kissed me and i ran away. that's it." i reply, then start walking back into my room.

curious maddie grabs my wrist, stopping me from entering my room once again and forcing me to face her.

"you must really have something against my room." i comment. she rolls her eyes. "i cant believe this! i cant.. you kissed johnny!" she squeals.

"no i didn't, you get it? he kissed me and i ran away." i recite. she stares at me blankly. "well why the hell would you do that?" she asks in a disappointed tone.

"i don't know.. we just- we can't be more than friends." i reply. "but whyyyy?" maddie pushes, questioning me again.

before replying, we hear knocking on our door. "i'll gladly get it, i'll take any invitation to exit this conversation.

i run downstairs after hearing maddie sighing. swiftly, i open the door.

my jaw drops.

standing in front of me was brandon.

"any invitation to exit our conversation, except that." i mumble.

oo shi what's brandhoe doing here that man whore