part 13 » "because shes coming over, idiot."

k e n z i e

i couldn't imagine johnny wanting to speak to me, he had no reason to anyways. i hurt him, and i know that, but it was worth a shot to call him.

as the line rung, i got more and more nervous. i was calling to thank him for what he did..

i saw him punch brandon after he continued to insist that he was my boyfriend.. and i respected that.

i still don't know why brandon wants to see me again. he says he misses me.. but he also said he loved me once and look how that played out.

me being lost in my thoughts, i hadn't even realized that johnny answered the phone. "kenz are you there?" he questions, and must have been repeating it.

"oh um hi johnny, i just wanted to thank you for um- earlier." i managed. he sounded confused. "what happened earlier?"

"i just mean, trying to defend me from brandon."

••

j o h n n y

defending her from brandon? "wait so he's not your boyfriend?" i questioned. she laughed quietly through disgust.

i smiled at her adorable laugh.

"i thought you already knew that, why else would you punch him?" she asks.

(definitely not cuz he was jEaLous)

"oh um, yeah you're right." i replied, how believable. i saved myself there am i right?

oh god, if kenzie was watching that whole thing she totally saw me get beat up too! i looked like such a loser right now.

"are you okay, though?" she asks. "oh yeah i'm fine." i insisted, trying not to seem any more of a shLoSer then i already was.

"okay, i'll talk to you later johnny." she comments. she will? why thO?

i said goodbye to her and she hung up. "what the hell was that!" lauren calls out. "she didn't even talk about how she rejected you."

i glared at her. "not like i want to talk about that anyway." i replied. she shrugs. "oh well, guess you'll have more time to talk about it later."

i raise an eyebrow at her. "and why is that?" i question. "because she's coming over idiot." lauren replies,

time to prepare myself for an awkward conversation.

end of chapter.
creds to @Axyfx8921 to the idea of this chapter yay