part 12 » "im trying to seem helpful!"

j o h n n y

he was strong, how the fuck was he that strong. this is so embarrassing, normally i'm the one to win a fight.

i'm going to beat his ass, he'll see, then he's going to fucking regret that.

"hey do you know when riverdale comes back on?" lauren asks entering my room, i sigh.

"jeez you couldn't just said no--" she pauses and looks at my face. "-johnny what the hell happened!" she screeches.

"there's a bruise over your eyelid, what the hell!"

i groan. "would you like the truth, or the lie?" i question, still managing to smirk a little. she rolls her eyes, and takes a seat next to me (on my bed).

"sadly, the truth." she replies, looking into my shimmery green eyes. once again, i sigh.

"i went to mackenzie's, i was going to talk to her to clear the awkwardness. next thing i know her ex is standing their too, calling himself her boyfriend, and then i started a fight."

lauren stares at me with her jaw dropped. "you fucking idiot, well clearly you weren't the one to 'finish' the fight." she says, then chuckles.

i roll my eyes. "just shut up."
she lets a sigh out, and a stupid giggle. "i'm sorry john!" she manages.

"whatever." i answer. "mackenzie and i will never be 'good' again, and it sucks." i say. "that's not true." lauren says hopefully.

"how do you know?" i ask, facing her. she shrugs. "i don't, i'm just trying to seem helpful." she says.

i roll my eyes, but she manages to make me chuckle.

all of a sudden, my phone rings.

it's kenzie..

end of chapter.
finish the lyrics for no reason:
"it's all too boring sitting watching the time--"