part ten » "well, im moving here mackenzie.

k e n z i e

i was speechless, which was reminding myself of my favorite disney movie, the little mermaid. you know, when Ursula took ariel's voice? yeah, i'm ariel right about now.

"mackenzie?" brandon questions, noticing me 'froze'. "what are you doing here?" i manage, readjusting my pose so that my arms are folded across my chest.

"aw.. no games? you sure you don't want me to beat around the bush before i rip of the bandaid?" he replies slickly.

"too much figurative language in one sentence." i mutter. releasing out a sigh, and unfolding my arms, i stand up straight.

"just tell me why you are here, in front of my new house, and how you even got here." i say sassily.

he adjusts his tone to be more casual, yet soothing. clearing his voice, he starts, "well, i'm moving here mackenzie." he spoke.

i couldn't manage but to scoff. "you're moving he-re? you mean like.. in la? h..ere??" i stutter, my brain almost incapable of processing any words i was taking in. he nods all genuine-like.

"some nerve you have showing up in front of my door, after breaking up with me for your slutty new chick. i don't care about you anymore, so if that's why you're moving here, think twice." i manage to spit out with cruelty.

next, i slammed the door on his stupid little face. "who was that?" a voice said from behind me, startling me in the slightest.

"no one, i just have to lay down, clear my head." i reply. maddie looks at me questionably and shrugs. i calmly walk up to my room and facetime lauren.

lauren always has an answer for everything, she'll know what to do.

end of chapter.
this chapter was so bad sorry.
qotd: why do u think brandon is really back?
[ 313 words ]