chapter 3: dean

his mother and father are both alive. there was one incident where his mother almost died in a house fire. fortunately, his father got her out in time.

now, he's seventeen and is in his senior year of high school.

his family: john (dad,) mary (mum,) and sam (younger brother) thought he was going through a 'tough guy' phase.

he wasn't: he just put an act on. deep down he does care about everyone but it isn't apart of his reputation.

he attends saint kripke's high school. he messes around in class but he get's the work done and is a solid b graded student.

he has lots of friends, that's what you get when you're the most popular boy in school. however: there's a lot of people he doesn't know and most of the time, he feels alone.

dean has beautiful light green eyes, everyone get's lost in them (he's always getting compliments,) short dirty blonde hair, sometimes: he spikes it & stubble.

he's attractive, according to everyone in the school and strangers. he considered himself averagely good looking.

clothing was a different story for him. he didn't really care about trends, he would either wear flannel or white t-shirts with his leather jacket.

he identifies as being bisexual but very little people know. his family and his friendship circle knows.

the rest of the school sees him as straight. the only boy's he's ever done things with are randoms at parties who have no idea who he is.

he's sad, but he covers it up, no one notices, ever.