chapter 9: sub teachers

legal studies was boring like always but he did the work and processed it.

he sat at the back in a corner, there was only one desk there and he claimed it. not that anyone else was going for it.

ancient - he learned about the officials of new kingdom egypt and got an assessment notification which he hated.

not the fact that he an assessment, he hated what it was asking him to do.

he loves english but hates his class because they're too loud and they always cut off his teacher (mr.williams)

today was different. they got a sub teacher & an assignment.

castiel watched everyone walk in from metatron, to bela talbot to dean winchester and his clique.

their assignment included group work and there was just enough people in the class to do it that way.

mr. northern read who was partnered with who before the bell rang to go to lunch

"laffite and talbot. winchester and novak."

castiel hoped he could get out of this assignment as in doing it by himself.

he wasn't happy with who he was supposed to be with.

castiel was out of the classroom as soon as the bell went, he'd send mr. william's an email about it later.

//
Why isn't Castiel happy to be working with Dean for an assignment ?