Grey

The hallway echoed with my footsteps as I stared at the grey statues. Shivering I started running, trying to get away from the feeling that someone was staring into my back. I whipped around to try and find the person staring at me. I frowned so confused. I mean the only thing here was me and these gray statues. These statues just got creepier the further I walked in. I turned tail and ran as fast as I could to the entrance of the hall. The terrifying sound of thousands of footsteps started to echo of the walls. I didn't dare turn my head to look behind me. Falling face first to the ground I slid across the floor, hitting a wall. My heart thumbed loudly against my chest as I looked up. I came face to face with their grey faces. Trying to get up and get out of their I looked down to find stone grey feet in place of my feet. Looking up I stared at the other grey statues in horror. Their neutral faces had now turned into devilish grins as they watched me turn into a matching grey statue. I grew numb as I became a grey statue and stared in horror as someone else came walking in. All thoughts melted away as I watched them and thought about how pretty they would look covered in grey stone.