Green

The green leaves whipped through my hair as I jumped in between the branches. Crouching on one of the thick branches I let the green leaves cover me from view. I slowly cocked my bow as the men approached underneath my tree. I slowly drew the string back until it grew taunt. Breathing in I counted to five.
One. The green leaves rustled around me as the wind blew through the forest.
Two. The men grew closer.
Three. My shoulders ached from holding the arrow and bow in place for so long.
Four. The men stopped and looked around. I felt my heart pound against my chest as they stood silently underneath me.
Five. My bow twanged and the arrow whistled through the air. A satisfying yell came from the victim and the thump of his body as it fell to the ground.
I quickly loaded another arrow and released it, letting it hit its mark. I went to release another one when an arrow from the other side of the green forest killed the last victim.
I stared into the green leaves and met the green eyes of the assassin in the green leaves. I started to run through the green trees as fear gripped my body. I quickly knocked an arrow and aimed at the green eyed assassin.
I stared in horror as an arrow whistled through the air. The sharp tip glinted in the air before it hit its mark. I fell through the green leaves as the arrow imbedded itself in my forehead. I stared as the green leaves dimmed and the world grew dark.