Hot Pink

The hot pink hair whipped past me as a white bike whizzed past. The familiar face with sparkling blue eyes looked back at me and smiled cheerfully.
"Hurry up dude! We are going to miss it!"
Laughing I pushed off the curb and quickly caught up to the pink haired girl, laughing we continued to speed throughout the town. Screeching to a halt I watched as the pink headed girl tie her hair up. Looking past her I stared at the tall abandoned building. My eyes flickered back to see that beautiful pink head right next to me.
"Don't get distracted yet. We still have a job to finish."
Grabbing my bag I quickly followed her into the dark building. We settled down by an open window pointing facing the street. Putting together the Barrett M95 I put it against the window and settled against the floor. Looking out on the street I searched the streets for my target. Her hot pink hair made her stand out. I prepared myself to take the shot as I observed the pink haired girl laugh happily with her friends. Slowly exhaling I pushed the trigger and felt the sharp sting against my shoulder as the gun recoiled against my shoulder. I watched as the pink haired girl fell onto the street. I stood up to catch the pink haired girl next to me before she hit the ground. I slowly lowered her to the ground as her chest took labored breaths. Gently placing her next to me I began packing up my equipment. Looking over her face wore the expression of betrayal and confusion. Guilt lightly tugged at my heart as I kissed the crown of her hot pink head. I started to walk out of the room and paused before exiting the room. Turning around I watched as she disappeared in a hot pink haze. Smiling I quickly ran out of the building and disappeared into the shadows.