chapter 3

Jakes POV

When the doctor told us that his temperature was above average I got scared and he did to. When I checked it was 103 degrees so how did it change so fast. This never happened, if he had listened to me, he wouldn't be here. I was a little mad But I couldn't tell him what I'm thinking because it would just hurt his feelings. "Jake" "yeah" "I'm sorry that I didn't listin to you, if I haven't told you I was fine I wouldn't be here" "that's fine Jesse but please if you don't feel good let me know please" "i will" "thanks you" i said. That was weird, he said what I was just thinking. I can't be mad at him, even though I am a little bit at him, it's fine. I got up from the chair and got to the bed and grabbed his hand. "Jesse if your scared let me know, I will be there to help you" "I'm a little scared" "that's okay" "did you get ahold of someone yet" "no" "please get in contact with Michelle" "i don't know if I can get in touch with him" "can you try please" "fine" "Thank you" i then got in touch with him and I told him that Jesse's at the hospital and if he wanted to visit Jesse he could. Then I got of the phone and Jesse's asleep. I stayed there and waited until Michelle came.