about me

I think I need to tell you a little bit about me. About what I like and other things. There are some things that I think I need to tell you.

1: I was born on March 28th 2005.
   I was suppose to be born in April.

2- I love to read.
  If somebody tells me to read out loud, like just school, or I just raise my hand I will read. I will read sometimes at home but it's very rare to get me to pick up a book when I am either writing songs or one of my books in a notebook.

3- I have panic attacks.
   These happen so often. Hjsoccer13 knows that I have panic attacks because I had 1 or 3 in school so far. I left the classroom until the whole class was ending. That sounds  stupid I know, but I couldn't breath, couldn't walk straight, felt really dizzy.

4- my family.
   I love my family. My sister Makayla is rude to me a lot. She hit me in the face when I was in her room. About 1 hour ago. My mom is mostly nice to me, but she has her bad days with me. But she gets on my sister a lot. My dad yells at me all the time. Somethings when he yells, I cry.

5- pets
  I had 2 dogs on the past. I had ginger, she was out first dog until we got rid of her. We had copper, he was a good dog. My mom told me that we would be watching him when a friend was away. It was the next day when she told me that we are keeping him. And now I have Penny, she is a good dog. We all love her. She loves me more then ,then my sister though. She is really good with helping me calm down when I have a panic attack. She knows when I am having one. She comes to me and I pet her. I calm down.

6- I have a boyfriend.
   I have a boyfriend that loves me for who I am. He is in the    
  8th grade. We text a lot on instigram. We love each other so much. We were dating for 3 months know. He asked me on either November 3rd or October 3rd. I can't remember.

7- I have social media
     If you guys have any problems the best way to contact me is through instigram, the link is in my bio. (Can I get 100 followers before the end of the month). I have snapchat which is dominique4590. My twitter is dominiqe456709. Do fallow me for a fallow back.

If you have a question that you want to ask me, comment them down below and I will do a Q and A.