calling

I sat in class beside my four best mates ,Liam ,Zayn ,Louis ,Harry but sadly Harry wasn't talking to me at the moment because he broke his arm and leg ,I tried to say sorry and give him flowers but he just threw them away a damn shame I paid 3.25 for those rotten flowers from Wal-Mart.

the door opened and in walked that girl I seen yesterday ,she looked down and hurried to her table .I heard some snickering ,what was about her that everyone laughed at.

zayn taped my shoulder  and smirked.

okay you see that girl ,she has a baby ,.Zayn spoke .

I nodded knowingly .

but get this ...his last name is Horan first name Niall.Zayn said and laughed.my eyes widen as the rest of the lads laughed .

your joking ,yeah?.I asked my voice laced with confusion.

Zayn shook his head and stared at the girl who seemed to be on her phone .I sighed not knowing the truth and turned around to face the others ,Louis stared at Harry his hand on Harry's back.

seriously Harry I'm sorry ..for ..the,

Shut up baby daddy!.Harry said and I just rolled my eyes.

for the rest of the class period I couldn't stop staring at the nerdy girl that I found so beautiful but weird because what if her childs name is my name...