Chapter .6 Just another day.

Elsa woke up sprung out of bed, got dressed, did her hair, Put make up on, threw her shoes on, and ran out the door she did all of that in..... 5.16 seconds. Elsa ran down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Bam! Elsa blacked out. Elsa woke up and looked around confused what time it was.

"Hey girl friend!" Anna yelled in her face.

"Get out of my face! Wait why did I black out?" Elsa asked

"Cause I hit you in the face with my foot when I was swinging across the house. Anyway your boyfriend came by." Anna said.

"Sense when do I have a boyfriend?" Elsa asked.

"Uh Jack? (Gasp!) did you guys break up?!" Anna asked.

"Excuse me we were never together! And Bryan asked me out."

"Yeah sure. Well you like him. And Jack is way cuter then Bryan" Anna said with a smile.

Elsa glared at her and stood up.

Both the girls walked into the kitchen. Elsa grabbed herself some breakfast and sat down.

"Jack and Elsa sitting in a tree K-i-s-s-i-n-g first comes love then comes marriage then comes Jack pushing a baby carriage." Anna sang to herself quietly.

"What are you singing?"

"Oh nothing just the same." Anna said.

"What's the same?" Elsa asked.

"Oh never mind." Anna said.

"What are you making?" Elsa asked looking over Anna's shoulder.

"Chocolate, fudge, Chocolate chip ice cream!" Anna replied.

"I should have known it was going to be chocolate. Do you ever get sick of Chocolate?" Elsa asked.

"Of course not!" Anna replied with a smile.

Elsa looked at Anna and rolled her eyes.

"OK, so we need to plan our vacation" Elsa stated "Sense last year we were not able to do it this year we are"

Anna didn't even acknowledge Elsa was talking.

"Anna?!"

"What?! I am busy!" Anna yelled back

"Listen, where do you want to go?" Elsa asked

"Um how about Greece?" Anna asked 

"Not bad" Elsa replied "I shall plan a trip" 

Elsa wrote down a few thing on her notebook. Then she walked out and headed upstairs. 

As she walked to her room she passed a picture of her parents. She stopped and walked over looking at it the frame was full of dust. Elsa blew it off and hung it back up.

Only thing she could think of was: Would my parent's be proud of me?