Chapter .13 A secret

Elsa sat in her huge kitchen planning the vacation. Elsa and her parents had been planning on going to The Caribbean since she was seventeen but it never worked out.

Elsa sighed and took a break she viewed the plain walls they were just white and black. She sighed and got up went to the garage and found some very pretty French white with a light peach paint colors. Elsa then sat for just a little bit envisioning what she wanted then got up and pulled out tarp. She laid it all over the kitchen floor then used frog tape to outline all of the corners of the appliances and cabinets. Elsa dunked her paint roller into the white and started rolling it all over the wall. She then added peach flowers and did that to a couple walls. Hours later, Elsa stepped back into the living room to get a view of the kitchen, the ceiling was all white with a pretty huge flower at the top. The walls had smaller flowers in peach around the bottom. Elsa dropped her brush on the tarp and sighed.

"Just how mom wanted it" Elsa mumbled.

"Of course dad would have never aloud it" Anna remarked with a laugh

Elsa glanced over and smiled. "Yeah, shame. She wanted to do so much but didn't have time" Elsa replied

Anna walked over to where Elsa was standing and looked at the kitchen.

"I just wish we knew. You know?" Anna replied looking at Elsa

"Well" Elsa replied "No time for that" Elsa quickly gathered all the brushes and grabbed a bucket to soak them,

"Elsa, you need to stop avoiding it. We need to know. I mean have you never wondered?" Anna replied walking forward

"No Anna, They kept that for a reason now just stop" Elsa replied walking out.

Anna sighed and sat down on the tarp. "Well, if you won't find out...I will"

-Elsa12354