Chapter .4 I will love you for a thousand years.

Elsa woke up to here the radio playing....Alice 105.9 Christina Perrie singing A thousand years The radio started playing " Heart beats fast, colors and promises how to be brave. how can I love when I'm afraid to fall,but watching you stand alon-"  Elsa smacked it off. She stood up and  walked down stairs to hear......Alice 105.9 and it was playing......The same song "A thousand years "One step closer I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid"  

"Turn that off!" Elsa yelled. "Why? It's your theme song! Like you have died everyday waiting for Bryan!" Anna yelled. "Stop I don't like him" Elsa replied. "Do to!" Anna yelled. Elsa ignored her grabbed and apple and started walking out. "And you are afraid and that's why you can't love!" Anna yelled. Elsa turned around and glared at her before walking out. 

Bryan's pov

(Radio) 'Time stands still  beauty in all she is I will be brave.I will not let anything take you away from what's standing in front of me.'

Bryan opened his eyes to see that his pet tarantula  was the one standing right in front of him. "What the!" Bryan yelled jumping out of his bed and pulling all the covers with him. The tarantula fell on its back and Bryan immediately helped it get back up on its legs. "Oh man, Little Larry you scared me" Bryan  stood up walked over to the tarantulas cage put it back in and threw himself on a chair. "Well that wasn't a great morning wake up" Bryan mumbled

Elsa's house....

"Anna get down from the light now!"Elsa screamed. "Try and make me!" Anna yelled laughing. "You little troublemaker."Elsa mumbled under her breath. "What was that?! I didn't hear you over how much fun I am having up here!" Anna said with a smile. Elsa smirked at Anna and grabbed a long stick. "Wait, Elsa what are you doing?"  Anna yelled. Elsa ignored her and started whacking Anna with the stick. "WOAHHH" Anna yelled swaying back and forth on the wobbly light. "Elsa stop!" Anna screamed. "Then get down before-" 

(Crack)

Both the girls looked up to see the dangling light was starting to tear off from the ceiling "Anna get down before-" 

The entire light tore from the ceiling with Anna on it. "ELSAA!!"

          ********************

Anna woke up in a hospital bed. She sat up and got a sharp pain from her arm. She glanced down to see a cast on it.

"Your arms broken" Elsa said. "ME? MY ARM?" Anna asked. "But- but I don't get broken! I'm not weak like you!" 

"Hey! Watch it" Elsa said raising her voice.

"Sorry, but it is true. We got to get out of here Elsa. Now, here open the window we can escape!" Anna stated.

"Why would I want to let you escape? This is the only peace and quiet I will get" Elsa replied

Anna slouched into her bed put out. "Now if you will excuse me I have some errands to run" Elsa said while walking out. 

"Let me guess they involve Bryan" Anna said in a whiny voice 

Elsa just smirked and closed the door behind her.