Chapter 10. Lights, camera,- what happened..

*Beep beep*

Elsa's alarm went off.

As she opened her eyes she saw something that you never want to see when you wake up....an angry sister.

"I hate Bryan!" Anna yelled.

"What? Why?" Elsa asked

"Cause look..." Anna replied showing Elsa a picture of him with a girl

"That is his sister Anna" Elsa replied.

"Oh, still I hate him. How did your date go?! "

"Eh, I mean it was good just not really feeling it you know?" Elsa replied

Anna nodded. "Well, Jack is always-"

"No Anna." Elsa replied.

Elsa stood up and slipped on her slippers. Elsa walked over to the bathroom and started washing her face. She dried it with her towel and walked out of her bedroom with Anna following.

"Oh yeah, the photoshoot place the one that our parents had a sponsorship with called they want us well you sense my arm is broken to come in at twelve" Anna replied

"What?! What time is it?"

"11:45 you slept in"

"What the heck Anna?! We need to go now!" Elsa yelled grabbing her makeup bag and jacket.

"You do realize they will be putting on make for you?" Anna remarked "

"Yes but if I see anyone I know while I'm driving I would at least want to look half presentable."

"Like Jack???" Anna asked

Elsa gave Anna the "I will kill you" look.

Anna immediately backed off.

The girls finally pulled up and walked inside. Tons of models where walking by Elsa doubted herself they were all so tall and she was so small. They had perfect makeup and Elsa had foundation and concealer on. Luckily Elsa was going to get a makeover soon.

Elsa sat down on a spin chair and waited forever for them to finally start her makeup. It seemed like forever for them to do her makeup. They put on Powder, more concealer, baking, contouring, eye shadow, primer, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick, lipgloss. By the time they were done Elsa felt like she couldn't breathe without powder flying off.

Anna was over in a chair basking in the glory of a makeover.

Elsa just smiled and went to the closet where they pick her clothes to wear.

She found a cute teal tank top with black jeans, a gold bracelet, boots, and red lipstick.

Elsa was feeling pretty good about herself. She walked out to the white background and looked at the camera.

Lights, Camera, Action!