Chapter Two

The next morning, Elsa woke up in her bed and sat up. Finally, she crawled out of bed and put on some makeup. Elsa didn't feel like going to school. She knew the second day is usually really important but she  was too tired and didn't want to see anyone. So she got dressed and walked down stairs, grabbed some leftover Chinese food from last night and ate that. Then the door bell rang, Elsa dragged herself over to the door and opened it. A tall boy was standing there. "Yes?" She asked.

"Um, you're Elsa right?" 

"Yeah," 

"I'm Jack, you left your purse at school and I thought I would return it" He replied. 

"Oh thanks" Elsa said, reaching for it.

The boy quickly shoved it into her and turned to walk away. "Um excuse me?! " Elsa stated "Not trying to be annoying but-"
"Too late you are always annoying" the boy said with a laugh. Elsa got a stunned face. He walked away down the street and turned the corner.

"How dare he" Elsa said closing the door

"Who was that?" Anna asked walking out of her room yawning. 

"A boy from school." Elsa replied. Anna nodded and walked back into her room, tiredly. Elsa heard the bed squeak which means she was sleeping again. She just walked into the kitchen to make some lunch. Elsa opened the fridge realizing they had no food. Elsa sighed and marched upstairs. She walked into Anna's room. "What do you want for lunch?" Anna opened her eyes and looked up. " Taco Bell" Anna insisted. Elsa nodded "I will be back with some burritos"
Elsa left the house and got in her car. She drove to taco bell. Seeing that the drive through line was packed she decided to park and go in. She walked up to the building pulling the door open she stood behind a fairly small line of people. Looking at the menu she was deciding what to get when she saw a familiar face at the corner of her eye. She looked over and saw Jack. He was in the second line. He glanced over and he decided to give Elsa a aggravating little wink. She  whipped her head back to the  food menu. Elsa could see him glancing at her but she ignored it. After she ordered four bean burritos she payed and left. Elsa walked to her car and unlocked it. Threw the food in the passenger seat and started the car. She started backing up and quickly screeched on the breaks nearly hitting oblivious Jack. He continued walking away. Elsa gave a exasperated sigh and drive home. When she reached home her and Anna  watched some Burn Notice and just hung out. Bryan had said he would come by later. So Elsa just waited for him. Anna went out with some of her friends later. Elsa was scrolling through Pinterest when she heard the doorbell. 

 Elsa ran to the door and opened it, it was Bryan. "Hey,"  Elsa said letting him in.

"Hi" He replied. 

"So....nice to see you." She replied. 

"You too." He replied while touching a vase. 

"Please don't touch that" 

He nodded and touched another vase.

"Or that" 

"So what can I touch?" He asked. 

"Um.....just not any  vases.  Here, come to the kitchen with me" Elsa said, while closing the door she led him through a hallways to the kitchen.

"Wow this place is nice!" He said, with a smile. 

"Thanks" Elsa said jumping on the counter. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked. "Well, we could eat some thing?" Bryan asked. Elsa laughed "I guess so"
The two searched the kitchen to find any good food.

                                                                                *    *    *
(Outside)

There was movement on the roof.

 "I have the target locked and ready to go" A voice came through on a radio. 

"You have a green light soldier" 

"Yes sir" The soldiers hand gripped on the handle of the gun and his finger rested on the trigger. 

In one sudden moment he pulled his finger and the trigger went off. 

 Elsa sat on the couch, talking to Bryan. When they looked up, there were holes in the windows, and bullets flying everywhere. Elsa screamed, and jumped-

"Elsa? Elllllsaaa?" Bryan asked waving his hand in Elsa's face.
She quickly snapped out of daydreaming. "Oh um sorry" Elsa replied. "I...think it is time for you to go"  "What? but I kind of just got here" Bryan replied. "Yeah, and now it is time for you to go" Elsa replied pushing him towards the door. She opened the door and pushed him out. "Sorry, No hard feelings" Elsa said slamming the door. "Ugh, Why do I always daydream?" Elsa mumbled. Elsa ran up the stairs and started getting ready for bed. She washed her face, got in her pajamas, brushed her teeth, and crawled in bed. She curled up in her blankets and drifted off to sleep.