Chapter 7. A short picnic

Elsa walked into the kitchen and saw Anna making dessert (chocolate) of course it's unnatural how much she likes it...

Anna started cutting up the dessert into different pieces.

"You aren't planning to eat all that are you?!" Elsa asked.

"Well at first I was then I asked Merida, Rap, and Hiccup to have a picnic!" Anna yelled.

"Wait who is Merida Rap and and Hiccup? And who names their kid Hiccup....and Merida...and Rap?" Elsa asked.

"Well they are some friends! " Anna said.

"And where are you guys having this picnic?" Elsa asked.

"Um some grassy place in the woods. Jack is coming so you should come." Anna yelled.

"Be quiet and if you say anything about that I might like him I wil- " Elsa said.

"You do like him!" Anna screamed.

"I do not but don't you dare try to say anything!" Elsa asked.

"Okay I won't" Anna replied.

"Good! when is the picnic though?" Elsa asked.

"Um in 5 minutes!" Anna yelled.

"And you are just now telling me! How long have you known those kids? Also how did you get Jack to come?" 

"Um I met them today so they are nice! And I don't know why he is coming" Anna said

"Anna you do realize they kid be like evil or something. You have only known them for one day!" Elsa yelled.

"I know now if you are coming follow me." Anna said with a smile.

"I am coming so I can watch you!" Elsa said.

They got there after awhile of walking they met up with everyone.

Elsa looked up to see Jack standing there he was wearing a dark blue shirt with black and white sneakers, and black pants.

Elsa just turned away.

Jack's pov

Jack saw a young girl sitting down by a tree she was wearing Pink and yellow lace dress, yellow boots, Her hair was down and curled with a pink rose in it. Not too interesting just seems like a normal white girl.

(Jack never had much thought liking a girl he just was never interested.)

"Give me that!" Anna yelled.

"Anna, stop acting like a five year old!" Elsa yelled. 

Anna and Merida settled down. Everyone spread out in their own spots. Elsa and Rap pulled out all the food. They had Watermelon, Hot dogs, Potato salad, brownies, Lemonade, Pickles, and Fried Chicken.

Everyone ate and hung out. Elsa and Jack stayed as far away as possible. Anna seemed to get along great with everyone. A few hours later everyone started packing up. Elsa quickly headed for the car. Anna said goodbye and skipped to Elsa. "So what did you think?" Anna asked while getting in the car.

"It was fine." Elsa replied.

"Probably cause you where being a cold pickle" Anna replied.

"Pickle? Wow, OK. Buckle up" 

Anna buckled up and they headed home. On the way back Elsa glanced up and saw snowflakes "Looks like the first snow storm is here" Elsa stated.

Anna rolled down the window and stuck her head out. She opened her mouth to catch a few flurries. "Anna get back in here" Elsa ordered "Or you are gonna break your other arm"

"No! I can't break the other one I have already been in a sling for a full couple days!" Anna exclaimed

"Then sit down" Elsa replied while rolling up the window.

Anna just slouched put out and turned away.

The girls got home and Anna skipped into her room. Elsa looked out the windows clearly a lot of snow would be coming. Elsa went upstairs and changed into some workout clothes. She jogged down to the basement and did a quick workout. After she was finished Elsa took a shower and  decided to make some hot chocolate. She sat on her window seal with her drink in her hand and watched the Snowflakes blow on to her window.