Chapter 11. The Day Dream

Elsa opened her eyes and looked around, only seeing the ground on the sides of her and the chairs had clearly fallen over. Elsa sat up and shook her head to see better. She started standing up when I felt a wincing pain go through my rib. Elsa looked down to see blood seeping through her shirt. She quickly gasped and looked around.

"What happened here?" Elsa mumbled to herself. Looking around the white Back around was torn to pieces, makeup was everywhere, coffee drinks were spilled. "What on earth?!" Elsa silently yelled.

She quickly ran up to the desk, only to see animal claw marks scraped against it. Elsa quickly backed away while holding her wound she turned and ran out the door. Elsa ran out to the parking lot. Everyone's cars were gone. Including Elsa's and Anna's. Elsa stopped to breath for a minute a million thoughts were going through her head. "OK, find Anna" Elsa spoke to herself. She made a quick run around the building then started running home. Cars where passing her, and kicking dust up. She coughed from the dirt in her mouth and kept running. "Elsa!" Elsa turned around to face where the sound was. "Anna?!" Elsa screamed "Anna?!" Elsa quickly took off running towards the sound "Elsa!" Anna's voice got clearer "Elsa??" Elsa quickly shook her head. "Elsa, you are day dreaming again" Anna said grabbing Elsa off the white backdrop.

"Wait, Where am I?" Elsa asked

"Uh the photo shoot? You feeling alright?" Anna asked

"Um actually no I got to go, Here are the keys" Elsa replied handing Anna the keys "I will walk home" Elsa grabbed her bag and ran out.

Anna shrugged and went back to eating her lemonade.

Elsa speed walked home trying to figure out why she day dreamed so much. She got home and ran into her bedroom. She removed all her oily makeup and fell into bed.

 -Elsa 12354