The late night dinner

I didn't know what to say, his face was so close I thought he was going to kiss me. He smiled and sat back in his seat and started to drive again. My heart was pounding out of my chest, and my face was probably red as a tomato. He wasn't about to kiss you Candice, he has a girl friend. God how can I let my mind run of like this, he's definitely not thinking about me like that.  But now that I know what he does for a living, a rapper. I believe him and I also believe he's a good one, with a house like he has he definitely has some talent.

"Why don't you live at home?" Suga's voice made me snap out of my thoughts. I looked at him like a confused child, it was a obvious question just not one I would have expected from him or really wanted to answer.

"I was kicked out" I said truthfully. For some reason it couldn't lie to him, I just felt like he would understand me. It was so comfortable talking about everything with him, even though our conversations have been fairly short.

"Why?" He asked. It was a question that I knew would make me tear up answering.

"I thought it was my turn to ask" I said trying to avoid the question.

"Sure baby" he chuckled at me.

"I don't have one now, I guess you just have to wait until I have one so you can ask me again" I said pretending it was a joke, but I wasn't I wasn't ready to tell him about my family.

"I'll wait" he chuckled. We pulled into his driveway and into the garage that appeared under the house, I hadn't noticed it before. I hadn't walked all the way around the house, and it was pretty hidden since it was a little downwards road leading into it. When the garage doors open my eyes almost fell out of my head. A white glass like floor and walls decorated the huge garage, white lights lit up the room giving good lighting to show all the cars. There were probably over twenty cars in there.

"Like what you see?" Suga asked laughed at my expression. 

"I'm impressed" I laughed. Suga parked his car and we both made our way out. We walked to the door in the garage that lead up to the house basement, I hadn't been in the basement nor had I had a reason to. Finally after a long set of stairs we got to the living room of the house.

"What do you want?" I asked hinting to the food he brought me all the way here to make.

"Just make something random" he said with his arm crossed over his chest, smiling at me.

"Now it's my turn to ask" he said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" His question surprised me, he said it in such a playful way I didn't know what to make of it.

"No" simply answered opening the refrigerator. It empty. Nothing.

"Suga What the hell?" I said half laughing.

"What?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"There is literally nothing in here" I laughed at him.

"Really" he said as he made his way over to the fridge.

"Hm" he said closing it looking at me thinking.

"Guess we have to order something, want pizza?" He asked, making  roll my eyes and laugh at him.

"Are you kidding?" I laughed.

"You don't want to go home on an empty stomach do you?" He joked. I laughed and gestured him to go ahead. Suga called up some pizza place, we joked around and I teased him over the incident until the pizza came. As Suga paid the pizza delivery I found the few plates Suga has and placed them on the living room table. Suga came with the pizza and sat down besides me.

"Who's turn is it to ask questions?" Suga asked.

"I guess it's my turn since you asked" I joked. We both skipped the serious question and asked simple stupid questions. We asked favorite food, color and random stuff like that. He's actually very easy to talk to, and fun too. I guess he had good and bad days, this was an obvious good one where we could talk and joke around like we had been friends for a long time. As Suga grabbed the last slice of pizza the front turn was opened. We both looked up with mouths full of pizza. It was Madeleine. My heart sunk at the sight of her, she was the last person I wanted to see.

"What is the housekeeper doing here. Eating pizza with you. On a Friday night." She asked getting more and more angry by every word.

"I called her over to come and made dinner for me, but there were nothing to make food out of so we ordered pizza" Suga said his previous smile had now faded and he didn't seem happy anymore.

"What would the press say if the found out you had a pizza date with the housekeeper!" She suddenly yelling.

"It's not a date" I said quickly standing up. I looked at Suga who was seemingly disappointed.

"How would they find out?" Suga asked Madeleine.

"You don't know this girl, maybe she will leak information to the press just to get some extra money." Madeleine said looking at me disgusted. I huffed and walked over to the door to leave, I was not about to stand here and get shit form this girl. Madeleine walked with harsh steppes towards Suga, Suga walked towards the door after me. Right before I was about to close the front door he stopped me.

"Wait outside" he said in a low voice, then he let the door go and I closed it behind me. After a few seconds yelling and swearing was heard from the other side of the door.  Madeleine screaming and yelling and Suga not caring, which made Madeleine even more angry. I let out a sigh waiting for Suga to calm down his girlfriend. He was probably going to say "sorry" and ask me to take the bus home. I don't know what this night was, if he meant it as a date or not but this was not the way I wanted it to end.

A/N
Sorry if there was any weird sentences, I didn't get to look trough the chapter before posting it. Thanks for all you're support so far, it very fun to see you guys vote and leave comments thank you.