The red Mustang

I had shown up to work the rest of the week, I hadn't seen much of Suga. There wasn't a lot to clean up in his house anyway. Madeleine was there often, and since she wasn't allowed to disturb Suga when he was working at home she thought that her time should be spent nagging me about the way I clean, how ugly my clothes are and how I'm trying too hard. I blocked most of it out tough.

It was finally Friday and I could relax and do something else than clean. Maybe I should call up Tiffany, I hadn't hung out with her in a while. We could go out for drinks or dinner and a movie. I have lots to tell her, she probably have some crazy stories to tell me as well. It seems like the most unfortunate things always happen to her. I sat down on the old couch leaning my head back letting out a sigh of relief.

My fantasy evening was destroyed by the sound of my phone buzzing. The name lit up my screen. Suga. Oh god, what does this man want now. I just got home, I'm not going all that way to his house to clean up a sock from his floor. I decided to answer, he's my boss.

"Hello?" I answered in an annoyed tone.

"Candice baby" his words startled me.

"Are you drunk?" I quickly questioned.

"No, what" he stuttered. I smashed my palm against my forehead, how could I just ask him something like that just because he said something out of character.

"I just wondered if you could come over and make some dinner?" He asked in a soft voice, knowing I couldn't say no.

"Suga I can't travel all that way a second time" I said. It was true I just really don't want to, I just want to go out with Tiffany.

"You don't have to take the bus" he said.

"But how-w" I started.

"I'm outside your apartment" he suddenly let out. What?

"Ok? I guess I'm going then" I said. He hung up and I grabbed my jacket again. Why is he outside my apartment building, it's not that hard to just order some fast food. I put in my shoes and walked out of the apartment.

As I walked out of the old apartment building a red mustang appeared. A car like that is not something you see in the neighborhood I live in so I immediately walked over to it, knowing it was Suga.

I peeked trough the dark windows, there sat Suga looking out of the front window not acknowledging me. I opened the car down an quickly sat down in the car seat.

"Hi?" I said. He hasn't said anything since I sat down.

"Sorry for the sudden show up" he said not looking at me.

"You know you can call a fast food restaurant, they actually show up at your door and everything" I said sarcastically and playfully, but Suga didn't laugh or even look at me.

I decided it was a good idea to shut up, he obviously wasn't in the mood. The ride was obviously quiet. I fiddled with my fingers and my hands were getting damp and my heart was racing. I have no idea why this has started to happened when I'm around him.

"What is it that I do that makes you so nervous?" He suddenly asked me, making me slightly jump.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered.

"Liar" I snapped back and he was right.

"I guess it's because I can't read you, I don't know what you're thinking. Sometimes you're happy and joke around and other times you're more cold" I said. He nodded and didn't say anything. Hopefully the comment didn't hurt his feeling or anything. 

"Your turn" he said after a few long seconds.

"I asked you a question now it's your turn" he said smirking at me.

"Oh ok" I said thinking about a question I wanted to ask him.

"What do you do?" I asked looking at him for a reaction.

"Oh Candice" he started.

"If I tell you, I would have to fire you" he said making me sit back in my seat. I'm I working for a criminal or something. If his comment wasn't terrifying enough, he pulled over and stopped the car. I sat completely still in my seat as Suga took of his seat belt. I started to fiddle with my fingers again.

"Did you really not know who I was when you were asked by my manager at the interview?" He asked looking at me with his piercing eyes.

"No" I simply answered looking down at my lap.

Suga's finger went under my chin, his cold ring stinging against my skin. He looked. My heart beating faster and faster. His face came closer to mine, his hot breath fanning against my lips.

"Baby I'm a rapper, I very good one" his husky voice spoke.