The date

I had been running around all day freaking out. What was I supposed to wear? Would the date become awkward? What if he takes me to as restaurant where I can't find anything I like? Or if he takes me to a fancy restaurant and people see that I'm in their class and judge me? All these questions had been frying my brain to the next level.

I spent the day showering and picking out an outfit, it seemed impossible but I chose to go the safe way. I put on a tight black dress and some dark red heels. I don't know if the heels were a good idea since it was winter outside but I didn't think that boots would go well with the outfit. I placed a gold necklace that I got from my mother many years ago around my neck. I haven't talked to my mother in months, even though we fought a lot I still miss her. I put on some light makeup, but still a little more than usual since this was a date and I wanted to give a good impression, even though it's more than two months since we first saw each other.

I looked at the clock on the wall in two minutes he was supposed to be here. I took on different kinds of jackets to see which one looked the best, I decided to go with a denim jacket with some faux wool inside of it. I took a look in the mirror, wow I look quite nice if I may say myself. I looked out of my window seeing Yoongi's car waiting, it wasn't his usual mustang it was a black Mercedes. I rushed out of my building putting my keys and phone in the pockets of my jacket, I'm not a purse kind of girl so the pockets of my jackets are my best friend. As I got closer to the car, Yoongi got out and walked towards me. A big smile appeared on his face when I made eye contact with him.

"You look gorgeous" he commented. I felt my face getting hot so I look away from his gaze.

"Thank you, You don't look so bad yourself" I smiled at him. He was wearing an all black suit.

"Shall we" he said in a jokingly tone and gestured me to sit down in his car. I smiled and nodded and he opened the car door for me. I sat down in the car that seemed very new. Yoongi walked around the car and sat down in the next to me in the drivers seat.

"Do you want to know where we're going?" Yoongi asked smirking at me.

"Sure" I said turning towards him.

"Since the first time we ate together we ate pizza, I thought we would go to a nice fancy place to eat some pizza" he said smiling at me.

"So Italian?" I laughed.

"Yes" he said confidently as I just laughed at him. Since I lived very close to the city the restaurant was only a couple of minutes away. We drove to the nice part of town, the opposite of where I lived. We parked close to the park and the resultant. We walked across the street and into the restaurant. It was freezing outside, I sighed in relief as I stepped inside the warm restaurant. We stopped by a man who had on a black and white suit.

"Reservations for Suga" Yoongi said blankly not even looking at the man.

"Yes sir, follow me" the man said as he walked towards a rounded table by the huge windows.

"Here you go sir" the man said not making eye contact with any of us.

"Do you want anything to drink?" The man asked. I looked at Yoongi I had no idea of what they had here of what I would want to order.

"I will just have a glass of water, and the lady will have the best glass of wine you have" Yoongi answered the man smiling at me.

"Yes right away sir" the man answered and quickly walked away from our table.

The restaurant was gorgeous, it had paintings in the ceiling and gold decorating the edges of the ceilings and furniture, the tables and chairs were in dark wood and a huge chandelier hung from the ceiling in the middle of the restaurant.

"Have you ever been here before?" Yoongi asked in a soft voice.

"Are you crazy, no never" I answered half laughing at him.

"Then I'm glad I'm the one taking you here" he laughed back.

The drinks came quickly, I'm very happy Yoongi choose water and not alcohol. I'm happy he's maybe trying to shy away from it. I thanked the waitress as she placed the glasses on the table.

"I'm sorry for asking about this again, I'm just so curious" Yoongi started and I knew were he was going with it, and I didn't know if I should avoid the question or just tell him.

"What happened between you and your family" he asked in a soft voice reaching for my hand that was lazily places on the table.

"Well it's quite the story" I half laughed as my hand was placed in Yoongi's.

"Me and my family were really close, we used to do everything together" I started looking away from Yoongi and down at the table.

"But when my father cheated on my mother I started to question everything" I sighed.

"I was mad at my father for hurting my mother, and mad at my mother for giving my father another chance, and I guess my older brother just got thrown into the mess" I said half laughing trying to get the situation to seem a little less sad.

"I started to hang out with the wrong people, started to party, drink and do drugs. My family got so tired of me ruining their family so they kicked me out" I said as I looked up at Yoongi with sad eyes.

"You didn't ruin your family" he said in a soft voice squeezing my hand. It seemed as if he understood me, and maybe had felt some of the same things as me.

A/N
Sorry for this late chapter it's been a lot happened and I've been sick and it's just all too much😂. But here is the chapter and marry Christmas btw 💕