Prologue

Carla Reig Simmons
Meet Carla who is a twenty year old woman who lives with her best friend and her brother. She is working as a waitress in two different restaurants to make ends meet. Her brother suffers from haemophilia and she is in need of money. What will she find herself saying when she is offered a deal by the billionaire?

Riley Samuel King
Meet Riley, a twenty four year old man. He is the son of a billionaire. However, he has to marry within a year to inherit his father's business. However, he is a playboy and never stayed faithful in a relationship. The stress and tension rises when hi as younger brother had already settled down and is already expecting a child. However, Riley finds himself assessing Carla as a candidate when he was sipping a coffee in the restaurant that Carla works in.

Naralle Janet Larcy
Meet Naralle who is Carla's best friend and she lives with Carla in a two room flat. She has always been there for Carla despite when the tough gets going and always has Carla's back even when their views aren't the same. What will Naralle's reaction be when she hear of the deal offered to Carla by the hot billionaire? Will she freak out? Or will she answer practically?

Will sparks of love fly or bolts of hatred clash when Carla reveals her answer to Riley?

*****---*****This story is mainly in Carla's POV but I will try to include various character's point of view to enhance the excitement and tension when reading the book

*****---*****
This story is mainly in Carla's POV but I will try to include various character's point of view to enhance the excitement and tension when reading the book.

By the way just a clue here, there will be a happy ending in the end so fret not and I hope that you will be having tears of joy instead of tears of sadness when reading this book. Really wish for you guise to love it and remember to follow me for updates and new works in future ::))

Here's another update from me!! ~~

{{Follow me on instagram @antesipation for more insights on my life }}