Chapter 20: Kidnapped

Riley's pov
"Hi father." I dialled for my father's office.

"Yes son, what would you like? Have you got your answer pertaining to the deal?"

"Yes, that's what I am calling you for."

"So, running to your daddy now?"

"I agree to your deal." I ignored my father's previous statement.

"Great, so from now on, you are not allowed to find Carla and from now onwards, you are single." With an evil laughter, he slammed the phone.

I vaguely heard him say stupid boy. Is this really a great idea to begin with, agreeing to his deal?

I just shuddered in fear and wondered if I had made the right decision. Suddenly, I realised Ritchie could be of some help.

"Hello bro, -"

Riley's father Pov (revelation of the unknown Pov in the previous chapter)
"He agreed, we can go ahead with Plan A. Action starts tomorrow. Over."

"I will update the teams and we will see what we can do. Over." With that I ended the call. Looks like this can be done sooner now.

Ritchie's pov
I was sure Riley's father isn't up to any good for sure. It is 1 hour since Riley agreed to the deal. I am determined to search up what he is up to.

"Sarah, access this file and track the details behind it. I want an answer as soon as possible."

"Jace, look into this number and tell me what you find soon."

I slumped against the chair, closing my eyes and resting for a few seconds. Currently, Riley and my team are together to ensure that we speed up the process. The one thing that we should have done better was to plan before agreeing to the deal. Riley was never like that. Love can really change a person.

Carla's Pov
I woke up disoriented. Suddenly, the happenings started to come back to me. I have been kidnapped. Currently, I am in a run down room with no windows, just a door. My hands are tied together with duct tape. The tape is pulling my skin out. My legs are given the same treatment. I tried to scream but realised that my mouth is duct taped as well. I was tied to a chair.

How am I going to survive this? I might as well die... Suddenly, a sharp pain hit my brain and once again, I fell into darkness...

Naralle's Pov
Now I get to have Riley all to myself! That slut is now out of my way. She is so foolish, thinking that I was her best friend whatsoever, getting me to take care of her brother. She is so foolish, now she will have a taste of her own medicine.

"Boss, we have already moved her to the factory. She is currently still unconscious. Over."

"Good job Naralle, you will be heavily rewarded. I don't mind you being my daughter in law."

I grinned to myself. A pat on my back for myself.

In case you are wondering, I had already known of her plan all along. I installed a hidden camera in her pouch, the one which her mum gave her. She treasures it alot and always place it on the tabletop.

As of breaking into that disgusting shit hole, I just had to pick the lock. Stupid girl.

Since now I have photos of her naked body...

Riley's Pov
Time is seriously running down and we are getting to nowhere. I paced around the room anxiously, not knowing what to do.

"Hello Ritchie, how's things?"

"You will not believe what I found out!"

"What???"

"Switch on the television."

"It has been said that Carla, the girlfriend of the most successful bachelor in America, has been cheating on Riley for a few months now, here are the photos."

I was stunned. Why? Why will she do this?

"Bro, I think we should just stop the search."

"Riley, get into your senses! Do you think your girl will stoop that low? What if this is just one of the strings that your father pulled? The more we should figure out how those photos were taken hold of and then move in that direction.

"Hidden camera."

"What? We have no time to talk about implanting hidden cameras."

"No, I mean it is through a hidden camera! Now she is in London right? Let us fly over there first and check on her whereabouts."

"My man said that the house she was staying in has been broken into."

"Oh no, let us head there and see what we can find."

"Let's go straight to the airport now." With that, we jumped into the car and sped away.

Riley's father Pov
Hmm, I can sense my son doing something at the moment. He knows that from the point he agreed to my deal, it is not going to be a good one.

"Call my man over and surround the area Carla is in, do it discreetly. I want to have her only for myself. Such a beauty, who wouldn't want her?

I will proceed to the warehouse an hour later. I want to make a grand entrance when my son walks in. Anyways I have all the time in the world to enjoy Carla. See you soon, son.

Riley's Pov
We were on my private jet now, discussing our plan to tackle the issue. I have gathered both Ritchie and my right hand man to also be involved in this plan.

Currently, we are on the phase of what to do once we reach the place where Carla is at.

"What weapons do we have?"

"Name it, we have it." (guise I am super inexperienced in writing this so I apologise in advance if the writing is weird in any way possible. Anyone who has a better plan can comment down below)

"I personally feel that your father already knows our plan. We should not fall into his trap. You know his forces outweigh ours."

I am sorry Carla, really sorry.

*****___*****
Guise I will dive into the details of the climax next chapter.
This chapter has been really tough, I couldn't write fluently and I feel that I could have done better.
Lots of stuff have been happening, I will just calm my mind down when I write the next chapter.

On the other hand, really thankful for the 10k! Let's try and achieve 11k before the next chapter!

Remember to vote and add it to ALL your libraries!

Thank you for all the support peeps! 😽😽😽

Follow me on my socials:
YouTube and instagram- antesipation

Word count: 1100