Chapter 8- Blake

Welxie POV

OMG!!! Blake is coming back!!! You guys are probably confuse right now. You see Blake is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Black. He left 3 years ago and went to a boarding school in Sweden Europe. He is childhood friend even though he is two years older than me. When I was young my brothers did not approve of me having guy playmates but for some reason they approve of Blake.

"When is he coming back?" I ask in my very eager voice. I mean I hardly saw that boy in two years. I miss that douche.

"Hold your horses sis. His plane is arriving tomorrow afternoon." Drake said. Then the door flew open revealing Ava and Juliana.

"Welxie!!!!" The two of them screamed and push Drake and Laden since they were blocking their way. They wrap me into their arms but not before they untangled Adams arms around me.

"Where have you been you got us worried!" Ava said giving me a fake sob. Juliana then whispered to my ear "Okey in the count of three lets make a run to it."

Wait what?! Run?! What are these girls planning.

I shook my head before saying "What are talking about Juliana?" She rolled her eyes and pointed her gaze to Adam.

Oh... she thought I was kidnapped. Now I get it!!!

I erupted into giggles before saying "Don't worry. I forgave them. They had a good reason why they did it and I'm sure Adams fiancee has a reason as well."

They give Adam an Hurt-her-again-and-ill-kill-you-look that made Adam put his hands up. They sigh in relief and took my hand dragging me outside. "Now the whole family reunion is over. We need to go back to the party since, we will be having am interview tomorrow." Ava said grimly.

"Okey now I'm confuse what interview?" I ask Juliana. She took a deep breath and said "An interview of the Poise entertainment which we will be the cover of this months magazine." Juliana smirk.

I blink my eyes. "Are you serious?!" I ask them well more like yelled.

They gave me a a crazy nod. They look like they escape from the asylum.

"Where going to be in the front page magazine!!!" Ava yelled.

Adam close his ears due to the screaming and squealing.

"Okey Okey. We get it. So can we please take my little sister back home?" Adam ask with his puppy dog eyes that made Mom and Dad laugh.

"NO!!!" Juliana and Ava yelled at him. He let out a frustrating sigh before grabbing my arm and pulled me into a big protective hug.

"Drake! Laden! Their going to kidnap our sister!!!" He yelled.

In an instant Laden and Drake created a barrier to prevent my two best friends from reaching me.

"Hey!!!" Ava shouted when Laden grab her arms.

"Sorry. You two are not gana kidnapped my baby sister again." Drake said in his poor British accent.

"Dude you barely have the accent!!" Juliana punch Drakes arm causing him to rub it.

"That hurts." Drake said giving them fake tears. He ran to me and cried into my shoulder. "Baby sister!!! They hurt me!!!" He wailed pointing at Juliana.

My mom gave a loud sigh causing our heads to snap at her direction. "I always thought that when you guys reach the age of 15, You will stop being my little babies but here I am seeing Drake cry over a ladies punch, Adam making puppy dog eyes,  and all of you acting like 8 year old all over again." She said with a weak smile but that smile then turn into a smirk. An evil smirk. We look at each other and "Gulped".