Chapter 5- A what?!

Welxie POV

I lead them to the lounge were I sit at the sofa while they sit at the opposite. They gave each other the looks and I know that they are communicating with each other using their eyes. And they are definitely keeping a secret from me.

Their was a wave of silence before Adam announce the news....

"Mom and Dad decided to organize a ball"

A ball?! They are worried and nervous about telling me that mom and dad organize a ball?!

"Ahh ok so whats with the ball?" I ask them with humor. They were always the type of guys who can interact with the crowd and be "Gentlemanly" mode when they are in the party. They always take parties and balls rather calmly. but why the hell are they damn nervous about?

Laden gave me the worried look while looking at Drake.

"And the ball is tomorrow. Welxie the reason why we came to Vegas is to meet Adams fiance. And it turns out mom played match maker on us"

Hmm fiance......

matchmaker......

us....

Wait Adam doesn't have a fiance. Let alone engage and what matchmaker are they talking about?!!!

WTF!!!

"A what!!!" I ask rather loudly. I bet the whole association heard my voice.

Drake scratch his back before saying

"Look we are not giving you a payback OK? Before you drop that bomb on us on you being a Agent and whole mission spy thing. We wanted to talk to you personally on what dad and mom did but you beat us to it."

I couldn't believe it.... Damn its to cliche me an heiress, an Agent and now my mom and dad decided to play matchmaker on all of us.

Don't tell me that Ill be having Arrange marriage to a rich snobbish jerk/asshole!!!!

"Hold up the freaking ball is when" I ask not believing that this ball may be tomorrow.

"Ugh tomorrow?" Drake answered, well more like it turned out a question.

I gave a huge huff. Ok let me get this strait I'm the heiress of my families empire company. I have three over protective brothers and one is engage. I'm an agent along with my best friends and now my oh so wonderful mommy and daddy are playing matchmaker on us!!! Great just Great!!!!

Oh Good grief can my life get any worse than this.

"Guys lets go home" I said looking at them. They gave me a weak smile before engulfing me into a hug.

Adam kiss my head before saying.

"You might have kept this agent thing from us but your still our baby sister and we are not to comfortable in this whole association thing."

I gave him an annoyed look before pouting my lips. "I'm 18 for crying out load"

They then burst into laughter.

"Your still our baby sister...." Laden said while pinching my cheek. "Nothing will ever change that"

Okey this is one hell of a day but who cares. Big brother and sister moment!!!!!

I gave all of them a bear hug before jumping into Drakes back. "I love you guys.....". They gave me an awe and some love you too little sis.

But then a certain someone who are my best friends decided to ruin our moment through the speakers of the association.