Chapter 9- Mission Impossible

Welxie POV

I drove to Blake's Estate and drop him off. "You know you should come in." he said giving me the puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but you better have food in your fridge."

I park my car and Blake escorted me inside his Estate. We directly went to the kitchen and we took out a tub of ice cream.

"So how was Sweden?" I ask as I licked my spoon.

"Sweden is great. Oh! and I bought you something!" He rush upstairs in a great speed. He came back to the kitchen with a medium size velvet box. He open the box and there lay the most gorgeous necklace I have ever seen. I was speechless. Blake took the necklace and place it on my neck. He scratch his head and said nervously "So..... ummm.... you like it?"

I nod and admired the necklace "I love it. Thank you!" I said. I gave him a big hug and he wrap his arms on my waist. He kiss my forehead and we had that one moment when it was him and me. That moment in every cliche story and movies. That one moment when the world stop spining. But sadly, that moment was interrupted by his Mom.  

She stop walking and her eyes pop out of its socket. "Oh my?!! Am I interrupting something?"

That's when I notice the the position me and Blake are in. I quickly retracted my arms.

"No"

"Yes"

I look at Blake in shock. Did he just said to his very own mom that she was interrupting us in her own HOUSE. I turn back to Mrs. Black who now has a smirk in her in her face.

"Ahh N-no Blake here just gave me a necklace from Sweden so I thank him." I stuttered since I was still shock on what Blake said.

"Uhuh" his mom said giving me a teasing look. I swear I look like a tomato. I hid my face in Blake's back causing his mom to laugh. Even Blake started to laugh. I slap his back since I'm even more embarrass.

He wrap his arms around me and said "Welx I'm sorry your just to adorable when you blush!!!"

I slap his arm again and gave him a glare. "Okey okey. Ill stop." He put his arms in the air.

Mrs. Black us a playful smile before retreating back to the living room. We finish eating our tub of ice cream and exchange a few stories. We share, We laugh, We give advice, We support, We care, and etc. But in the end of the day I don't know what me and Blake's relationship stand. I left my car at his house since he insisted in escorting me back home. He open my door and gave me a kiss in the cheek. I look at him and wave goodbye and went inside the Estate. Their I was tackled by my brothers.

"Baby sis!!! We saw your interview on T.V. Congratulations!!" Drake exclaimed while rubbing his cheek on my head. Drake was then pulled by Adam.

"My turn." He said. He pluck me to the ground and swirl me around the room causing me to shriek. "Adam put me down!!!" I shouted at him.

Just then Laden appeared with a bunch of pillows and blankets. "Brother and sister bonding!!!" He squeak like a highschool girl on her first date.

They drag me to the biggest bedroom and throw some more pillows on the bed. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom and change my clothes into a pair of sleeping pajamas. They turned on the flat screen T.V and put on some movies. All four us cuddled in the gigantic bed. I was too tired to finish the movie and I fell asleep with my brothers cuddling with me.

The next morning.

"Should we wake her up?" A guy whispered trying to lower down his voice so that he wont wake me up but obviously Laden have a big mouth.