Chapter 12-Its about time

Welxie POV

Blake drop me off at my house with Xavier on my hands. The little pup was completely exhausted from our trip and has fallen asleep in my arms. Blake walk me to my front door and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Good night princess." He flash me smile before droving off to the dark road.

I gave off a sigh and I open the door and gently place Xavier down. I went to the kitchen and made his dinner when their was a loud scream coming from the living room.

"AAAAHHHHH" then the scream was followed up by a loud crash.

I quickly went to the living room were I saw Laden on the couch throwing a pillow to the barking Xavier.

"Ssshooo!!!! Go away you mutt!!!!" He scream like a highschool girl while shoving the pillow at him.

"WTF!!! LADEN!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!" I yelled while grabbing the pillow and hit him in the head. I held Xavier in my arms and whispered soothing words in his ears.

"What was that for?!!!" He shouted back while rubbing his head. I gave him a stern look to shut him up.

Just then Drake, Adam and Reese came with shock and confusing expressions on their face. "Ugh Whats the commotion all about? Adam ask while putting his hands on Reese waist.

"That MUTT attack me!!!!!!" Laden said while pointing at Xavier. How dare he accuse my little boy!!!

Oh I forgot to tell you guys Laden is afraid of dogs. Lets just say when he was young he poked a dog and the dog got annoyed and chase Laden.

"This MUTT has a name and its XAVIER." I hissed while Xavier bark.

"Ahhh" Reese said while looking at the puppy. "Can I touch him?" She ask with a sweet smile I haven't seen her wear.

"Sure you can even hold him" I gave her Xavier and she hug the little guy.

I look at Laden and throw him a pillow. "Hey?!!" He said while giving me a stare. I rolled my eyes and gave Drake and Adam a hug.

"Hey how about me?" Laden ask with puppy dog eyes.

I look at him.

"Naahhh" I said while petting Xavier. He gave Laden a deadly snarl that cause him to flinch.

"Good for nothing mutt. Stealing my little sisters attention." Laden mumbled while he and Xavier had the staring contest.

"Ahhh your so adorable aren't you?!" Reese gushes as she hug the little thing.

"Ughh Reese I think its time for dinner." Adam said while trying to get her attention.

"ahhh.... You sweet adorable thing...." She gushed and rub her nose to his. She completely Ignored my brother!!!

Haha!!! In your face Adam!!!!

"Bro you just lost your fiancee to a puppy!!!" I yelled at Adam even though he was right beside me. I even gave him a smack at his head.

"Dude is it just me or our little sister became abusive?" Adam ask Drake in a soft voice but still hearable in my distance.

I gave Adam a look and said "I heard that."

He zip his mouth and pouted at Reese. Damn, My brother is whipped. He needs attention and fast.

I went to the kitchen and made Xavier's food. I place the bowl of dog food and a bowl of water and milk on the floor and whistled.