Chapter 13- The Talk

Welxie POV

"Hold up are you saying that you, Juliana, and Ava are AGENTS?!" Reese said for the fifth time. I rolled my eyes and gave her a 'nod' for the fifth time. "So you guys kill people?" she whispered with her uncertain eyes. I look at her like she grown two heads and mouth to her a 'no'. She took a big gulped before pacing into my bedroom ones more.

"OMG... this cannot be happening...." she mumbled.

"Actually it is." I said looking at her.

"This is insane!" She ran her fingers in her hair trying to absorb the things I have revealed.

"Yea my brothers said the same thing." I rolled my eyes at her. She was still pacing around the room like a complete lunatic.

I mean who am I kidding, I just told her I'm an Agent. She should have this expression.

She stop pacing and look at me. The uncertain/death look that can cause a everyone to be afraid because of her.

"Okey you have to tell Blake." She said. "I know it wont be easy but I got your back"

She gave me a sisterly hug. "Oh and Juliana, Ava, and Andre will be here today."

She look at me with confused look and said "Who is Andre?"

Oh boy more explaining time.

"Have you ever heard of the ARGOLIS GROUP?" I said with a nervous smile plastered on my face.

"Don't tell me..." she said but sadly I cut her off.

"Yes he is the young heir of the Argolis group. He is the association's client and its my job to protect him. He also wants to meet Blake" I explained to her in my softest voice.

"OMG" she mumbled to herself. "We should give him a celebration!!!"

I shook my head. "He is not the extravagant type of person."

She gave me and 'oh' "So whats it like to be an agent?" She ask.

"Its good, I mean you have the connection, the respect, the weapons. What more can you ask for. Its a package for crying out load!" I sink in my bed and face Reese "If only they would accept me. I'm tired of being feared as Welxie Walker heiress of the Walker Group. I'm tired of being protected by bodyguards and by my brothers. I need to be feared because of me not because of the status as a heiress." I said. Reese look at me like she never would've imagine me pouring my heart out.

"Don't worry. They will understand."

I close my eyes and sigh. "I just hope this talk will be my help"

Then the door flew open revealing Reese Fiancee. Adam look at us with mixed filled expression's "She knows?" He ask pointing at Reese.

"Of course. I have to tell her the truth" I smirk at my brother who was now pale as a ghost.

Reese gave him smirk before saying "Oh we also have visitors today."

Adam crunch his eyebrows. "Visitors?"

"Yes visitors. Now go get ready!" I said while shooing my brother outside my room together with his fiancee.

"Geez calm down tiger!!" Reese rolled her eyes before giving me a wink. She grab the confuse Adam.

"Girls..." Adam mumbled in his breath.

"BOYS!!!" Me and Reese said in unison.

I close my door and hop in  the shower. I put on some denim shorts and a hoodie with some black converse. I put on some light make up and brush my long hair. I put on the necklace Blake gave to me.