Chapter 4: BUSTED!

Welxie POV

"Welxie?" a voice said.

Me and Juliana look back and our jaws drop.

Oh boy..... I'm

B

U

S

T

E

D

!

Goodbye world.

I could not believe it my brothers are standing right in front of me giving me and my best friends a confusing look mix with disappointment and anger.

So much for keeping an eye on them right Uncle!!!! Why on earth did they not keep an eye on them their are hundreds. Oh scratch that thousands of Association agents. Why did they not keep an eye on this people!!!!

Then Ava tap my shoulders before realizing the whole scene.

"Hey guys whats..... oh...."

My brothers raise their eyebrows at us waiting for an explanation.

I gave my girls a lets-do-this-look. And they gave me an approving nod.

I gave a big sigh. So much for "Ill see to it that he wont go near them".

"Guys I can explain but not here. Can we go somewhere private." I said hoping they'll give in.

They look at each other and nod. Adam grab my wrist while Drake and Laden grab my best friends.

Oh boy how will they react to this!

They don't know what hit them!

Ill never see the sun again!

I mumbled in my head.

We went to their Suite which is also the same floor as our suite.

Why on Earth are we not notified that my brothers are staying on the same resort let alone on the same floor!!!!

The guys sit in the opposite sofa at us.

I nervously sit on the opposite sofa with my two best friends who did not give my brothers the eye contact.

"Welxie can you please enlighten us on why the hell are you in Vegas? And why did you cuff that drunk person? And why were their men in blacks surrounding you guys?" Adam said calmly containing his anger.

"And one more thing I did not remember giving you handcuffs for your birthday and I do believe that my brothers wont give you such thing." Drake said giving us a glare and Laden just sat their looking so disappointed.

Oh god this will be a long night.

"Guys promise not to freak out and we do the talking while you guys do the listening." I said looking at them in the eye.

.........

.........

.........

And their goes the silent treatment.

"Okey me, Juliana, and Ava are AGENTS from the association. We receive an urgent report that one of the prisoners in the association escape an is residing in Las Vegas. And as Agents we do what we can and capture the escapees and our target is the drunk person. And the men in black are agents or our so called back up." I said letting all the information sink in them.

"So you guys have been kicking dangerous ass!!!" Adam yelled making me and the girls flinch.

"Its not dangerous if we are experience!" Ava yelled in return.