Chapter 14- Suits and Gowns

Welxie POV

We are basically sitting on the couch, Laughing and enjoying one another's company when My phone along with Juliana and Ava's beep. Everyone stop what their doing and snap their heads at us.

I swear Uncle Richard calls us in a wrong time and in a wrong place.

I grab my phone and open the message.

Agents we have organize the gowns and function able Suits for the Ball. We happen to made a device so security won't detect the heavy weapons and metals on your suits. And please report to the association immediately for weapon testing.

-Uncle Richard

I look at my girls and they seem to read me. "Uncle Richard?" Drake ask taking a sip from his coffee.

Shoot

I look at Blake with a sorry expression. He look at me and kiss my lips with passion causing my brothers and Andre to give us disgusting looks.

I rolled my eyes and look at Blake. "Uncle Richards my boss"

He gave me a understanding nod.

Gosh how did I become so lucky to have an understanding boyfriend.

I nod and gave them a smile. "Don't worry. We will just be testing out the weapons for the ball tomorrow night."

Andre then went near me and sit on my lap. "Does that mean I need to go back now?" He ask while playing with my hair.

"Yes. But we will be seeing each other tomorrow. So wipe out that frown on your face." I ruffled his hair and place a kiss on his forehead.

Ava grab her bag and flip her hair. "Well then lets get going before the association sends some agents to get us."

I gave my brothers and my understanding boyfriend a kiss on the cheek while Reese get a sisterly hug. "Be careful" She whispered. I rolled my eyes and gave her the are-you-serious-look. "Fine fine!!!! Your the Agent!!!" She put her hands up in the air.

I turn to Blake and gave him a kiss on the lips and said "Ill be fine. Ill be back before you know it. And take care of Xavier for me."

He gave me one last peck before I jump inside the car with Andre and we travel back to the association.

"So you girls ready for the ball tomorrow?" Juliana ask while parking the car. She locked the doors and we headed to Uncle Richards office.

I look at her straight in the eye "We have to keep a close watch on Andre. And we must be careful."

Ava nodded her head while looking at the sleeping Andre in my arms. "He will be in grave danger if we wont keep an eye on him."

We headed to Lili's room and tuck little sleeping Andre on the bed. I gave him a goodnight kiss.

All three of us headed to the office where we tested our new weapons. We tested our suits and gowns and guess what the association did good. The suits are function able and the gowns are easy to take off. Our diamond earrings have mini earphones that helps us communicate with each other. And one of our bracelets have sharp blades and tips.

"How are the gowns, suites, and weapons Ladies?" Uncle Richard ask while identifying the single bracelet in his hands.

"Fashionable and function able!!!" Ava exclaimed while twirling around the room.

"I agree. The Suites doesn't even feel to heavy with all the weapons." I said giving the association crew a thumbs up.

Juliana gave an approving nod. "It practically weights like a feather!" She exclaimed.