Warming Up To You

~ A few days later ~

*warning some smut in this chapter...please do not read if you're not comfortable with it

Ari P.O.V.

I feel like I'm finally ready too fall into my old ways with Mac.

Endless love, no secrets, sleepless nights filled with lust and warmth-oh how I miss the whole fucking cycle. We were cheesy, but our love was real. Now, we've had our mishaps; I felt they might've been our last straw. I'm still here though. And as grateful as I am and as happy as I should feel to be blessed with a man who loves me, I feel...weak.

My mom would've never stayed with a guy who had ever treated her wrong, hence my parents divorce. I never did tell her in the end, I kept thinking she wouldn't understand why I stayed with Malcolm. I loved him. He loved me. It was a simple choice. The bruises painted along my face and across my body told a different story, they pleaded me to escape. The pain faded but the memories were forever there. I know I'm inherently stubborn, but I can tell when i have something special with someone and, it's him.

Sitting on the balcony of our bedroom, I felt my muscles relax as the morning sun hit my skin. Boca Raton. After my tour ended I was incredibly sad to leave my fans embrace, but also relived that I could finally have sometime for my body and mind to recover from the tour's chaos. Mac's hands snake around my waist and he pulls me onto his lap.

"Good morning gorgeous"

His morning voice is so cute; scratchy and soft, if you get my gist. I relax into his warm chest and feel his heart beating.

"Morning babu, I didn't think you'd get up"

"Why's that hun?"

"You came into bed around 3, that's why"

"Shit. You heard me?"

"I'm a pretty deep sleeper but anyone from a mile away could'a heard you doofus" I giggle, stretching my hands behind me and caressing his neck. He groans in pleasure, stroking his hands up and down my legs.

"I missed this. I missed us"

"Me too baby" I reply, smiling at the sun rise

Mac P.O.V.

Ariana absentmindedly pulls her legs towards her chest and her over-sized shirt rides down below her hips. I suck in a breath between my teeth. Lifting her off my lap, I place her on her feet before she starts to feel anything...hard.

"Okay! I wanna show you something" I say poking her cute button nose and pulling her along by her hand.

"The sun was so warm and nice...but what is it?" she questions, undoubtedly curious.

"It's not called a surprise for nothing y'know"

"Oh it's a surprise now is it? How romantic boo"

I smirks.

"Just a second-" I brings her to a halt and grab a sleeping mask from the beside table to place over her eyes.

"There we go" I say, adjusting the mask and planting a kiss on her cheek. She jumps up and down excitedly like a child, grasping onto my shirt.

"What is it! You know I'm not patient, what is it Malcolm?" she says dragging out the m.

"You'll just have to wait and see" I answer, seeing the adorable pout on her face. We travel towards the living room, with her shuffling cautiously across the carpet and my hands resting on her shoulders.

"If I trip, it's your fault Mac" she threatens, giggling.

"Wait stop walking"

"Why?"