8

A week passed and the newly wedded couple came back home to Thailand. Once arrived, their friends and family greeted them at the airport and escorted them to their parents home for snacks.

"So, how are you two?" Asked Kit's dad.

"We're fine, dad. We had lots of fun! Oh yeah, we brought souvenirs of course!" Ming excitedly replied.

Upon reaching the living room, they unpacked their luggage and bags, revealing tons and tons of bags of chocolates, shirts and other kind of souvenirs.

"Wow! That's a lot!" Said Beam while sitting at the couch, seated beside Forth. "I guess you two did 'HAVE FUN'; Beam emphasized.

Kit and Ming didn't know what he meant by those words, so they just ignored him and continued unpacking their bags. They gave each and everyone of them souvenirs, but most of it are for their dear parents.

An hour or two passed, and they are finally done distributing the souvenirs. Their parents encouraged them to sleep for the night, considering the time they have to travel again to reach their homes.

"Hey, Ming and Kit, don't do magical works tonight okay?" Beam teased making Kit blush from embarrassment, Forth came and dragged Beam to go home. And Pha and Yo left after them.

"Don't forget to open our wedding gifts okay?!" Beam shouted before leaving the door.

Ming and Kit immediately left after their wedding, so they didn't have the time to open their wedding gifts, which is probably stacked or stored in their house right now.

On the way to their room, Kit can't help but yawn, he feels so tired after all the travel and activities they've done (I'll leave that to your imaginations). So once they've reached their room, Kit immediately fell asleep once his head hit the pillow, forgetting to change his clothes. Ming on the other hand, is as sleepy as his wife was, but he still has some energy left. After changing his clothes, he saw his Kitkat sleeping soundly on their bed, noticing that he didn't change his clothes, so he get some clothes for him and went closer.

He changed Kit's clothes, slowly making slight movements, so as not to wake his sleeping wife. Once done, he positioned himself arms around Kit's head and cuddled Kit. The night went on with that position.

Morning came and both of them were sleeping soundly. Kit was the one who woke up first. He snuggled closer to Ming realizing his warmth, before opening his eyes, he saw the 'usual' handsome face of his husband. He slowly moved to glance at the clock and he noticed it was almost 9 in the morning. He laggardly moved Ming's arm which is wrapped around his waist and soundlessly moved out of bed. He immediately went down since his stomach keeps on rumbling.

He saw his mom cooking at the kitchen so he decided to come closer and hug his mom.

"Ou. You're awake! Where's Ming?" His mom asked.

"He's still asleep Ma." Kit replied.

"Okay then, go sit at the table, I'll prepare food for you okay?"

So Kit followed his mom's orders and went to sit at the table, after a few minutes, he heard the door creak revealing a yawning Ming with his messy hair.

"Good morning." Ming said as he went down the stairs and kissed Kit on his lips.

"Morning." Kit replied.

"Oho~ these lovebirds really~" Kit's mom teased, making Kit blush a little. "Anyway, it's good that you're awake, come let's eat now." She added.