26

Few months passed since Kimmon and Copter's trip......

It is 'that' time of the year, and when I say 'that', it means
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BEAM IS IN THE PEAK OF GIVING BIRTH!

Everything is in a rush, from Forth driving like crazy on the way to the hospital, Kit assisting Beam and coaching him to take deep breathes, Ming is also going crazy since his senior took his wife, Pha running down the stairs of the hospital to meet his friends, Yo picking some foods and fruits to bring to his seniors, the nurses and doctors are slowly becoming insane due to the big news that Dr. Beam is giving birth soon enough and many more, AKA: It's a total chaos right now!

As soon as Forth's car halted in front of the hospital building, Pha was already seen standing with four other nurses near the entrance of the emergency room of the hospital where the three doctors are(were) working. With Kit's slight assistance alongside with Forth, they slowly help Beam to get out of the car. 

The nurses then assisted Beam to lay on the ambulance stretcher trolley, not long after that, they immediately rush inside the emergency room, with Forth hastily following them and Pha assisting Kit to walk. 

"Sir, you're not allowed to go inside." A nurse block Forth's way as soon as Beam, with the other nurses, enter the emergency room. Forth struggles and try to escape the nurse that's blocking him. 

"N-no! I must be with him!" Forth argues as he tries to escape once more. 

"Don't worry sir. Well take care of Dr. Beam, please calm down and be seated." The nurse ushered, with a frustrated sigh, Forth turned around and sit anxiously. Once Forth is seated, the nurse immediately run inside the emergency room to assist the patient. Pha and Kit arrived a few minutes later, they saw Forth with a distressed look on his face, Pha assisted Kit to sit down beside Forth while he sit himself on Forth's right side. 

"It's gonna be okay Ai'Forth." Kit patted his friend on the back, Forth only nodded uneasily. 

~

A few hours passed and they still haven't heard any news from the nurses or the doctor, with this, Forth became more perturbed. Luckily, Ming came rushing to them and brought food and drinks to at least calm his seniors' uneasiness. 

"Here, eat this my Kitkat, I know you're hungry." Ming offers a lunch box to his wife, Kit timidly smile and signaled Ming to sit beside him. After sitting, Ming can't help but ask a question regarding his P'Beam's condition. 

"Any news from the doctor yet?" Kit shakes his head and looks at his husband tiredly. All these commotion has drained his energy, and since he was so worried about his bestfriend that he even forgot to eat. 

"Ming, give me my food." Kit announced as he felt really hungry. Ming gave him his lunch box and help Kit open it. 

"P'Forth and P'Pha, you guys should eat too." Ming voice out his concern, but the only response they got was a weak smile from the two seniors. 

10 minutes passed and finally, the doctor came out with a big smile on his face. 

"Doc, how's my wife? Is he okay?" Forth immediately rose to his feet and ask the questions he needed. 

"Dr. Beam's fine Khun Forth. We're moving him to a private room now." The doctor responded. "Congratulations Khun Forth, your baby is a boy. He's healthy and is now in NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). We'll bring your baby later once Dr. Beam is conscious." The doctor added.