21

"My wife Kit is pregnant." After hearing those words came out from Ming's mouth, everyone fell silent. After a moment of silence, Yo voiced out his thoughts.

"Ai'Ming, you're joking right?" Yo asks, his face full of confusion and astonishment.

"Yo, we're not kidding! I know it's hard to believe, but Kit is really pregnant. We've done tests and stuff, but they end up with the same results! There's a zygote inside his belly, it will develop into a fetus then a baby." Ming explained, silencing Yo once again.

"B-but....how can that be?" Pha asks as he can't fully believe what is happening. Kit sighed and gave a weak smile.

"I also don't know how. Remember when I took another day-off because I fainted before?" Kit asks, making them nod their heads. "Well, Ming took me to a doctor, not in our hospital though, I don't want to be seen. The results said that I have a seed-like thing inside me, they also pointed out having a temporary womb and how that seed-like thing turns out to be zygote. We did further tests and turns out to be the same. " Kit explains, and from the corner of his eyes, he could saw Yo forming a smile on his face.

"Well I still can't process the information P, but congrats." Yo congratulated them while giving his warm and sincere smile. "By the way, how long have you been pregnant P? Months of weeks?" Curiosity filled his eyes as he stares at Kit. Kit chuckles at Yo's adorable reaction. 

"I think about 3 weeks now." Kit replied shortly, earning a smile from his husband, he returns the action afterwards. 

"W-wow! That's amazing then. Congrats Kit, Ming." Forth said while smiling at them warmly. "Since you guys announced it first, I guess we have to tell them too right Beamie?" Forth asks as he looks at his wife, giving a reassuring smile towards him. Beam sigh in defeat since it's also hard for him. 

"Well, we plan to say it to you guys months ago, but we're, rather I'm too afraid to admit it." Beam started making everyone frozen on their seats, he sighs once again. "I'm pregnant too just like Kit, for 3 months now. I'm sorry, I didn't tell you guys." He stated as he bows his head, Forth holds his hand tightly. 

"What?!!!" Pha and Yo screams in unison, making other customers present at the restaurant look at their direction. Forth, Beam, Ming and Kit apologizes to them, after doing so, Kit gave Beam and Forth a wide grin on his face. 

"YES!" Kit utters raising his fist above then bringing it down. Forth, Beam, Pha and Yo are bewildered by Kit's gesture. He looks at Ming smugly and hands out his hand, half closing it repeatedly. Ming sighed in defeat as he fished for his wallet and handed a few money to his waiting wife, as Kit smiled triumphantly. 

Upon realizing Kit's action, Beam was irked by Kit and Ming's foolish acts. He put his hand on the table, loud enough for them to hear, but not enough to disturb the other customers. 

"You guys made a bet?! On US?!!" Beam was enraged, how could his friends made fun about this matter?! It's damn serious!!

 "Hahaha. Serves you right! You never told us when you had most of the time to do so! Besides, I found out when I went to work the next day after my day-off." Kit sticks his tongue out provoking him, then directs his attention at the money on his hands, counting them. 

"You!!" Beam points at Kit and swiftly smacks his head. "You should have told or confronted me instead!" 

"You should've told us instead." Kit mimics as he gave a deathly glare to Beam. He then smack Beam's head when the guy was caught off guard, releasing an evil kitty laugh. 

"You guys! How could you! I was right here all along, yet you've never told me anything! We've been friends since we were kids! How could you?!" Pha stated making Kit and Beam stop from their bickering and lowers their head as their father scolds them. 

"We're sorry Ai'Pha." Both of them mutters. "Atleast I told you guys while it's still early, not like someone there who haven't mentioned anything for months." Kit badmouthed his friend, earning a deathly glare from Beam. 

"That's not the point! We're friends, I thoughts no secrets between us, after all, we will not befriend or avoid you for the reason that you guys are pregnant or something." The father Pha defends, making the four of them guilty. "Now tell me how it happens." Pha said with a demanding voice. 

"So, when a sperm and egg cell meets, they will create an impact.." Forth started, earning a displease look on Pha's face. 

"Ai'Forth, I'm not stupid we've learned this way back in grade school." Pha informs, making Forth shut up and Ming silently laughing. 

"Anyone? Care to explain?" Pha asks once more. 

"Long story short, a friend of Forth and I gave us this weird looking vits and told us that it could impregnate a male, these vits still are not yet released to the public since it needs further research. Forth and I had a little argument about it, but later he conceded. After taking the vits for weeks, we found out that I was pregnant after running the tests. So during Ming and Kit's wedding, I gave those vits to Kit as a gift." Beam explains as he inhale a lungful of air. 

"B-but how can that happen P? I've heard that they're only 1 or 2 cases of male pregnancy in the whole world." Yo asks as he can't process all the information. 

"I don't know about that nong. Our friend is a scientist, I'm not sure how he was able to create such thing." Beam answered, making Yo nod his head in understanding. 

"Well, we can't do anything now. It's done. Anyway, congrats on you both." Pha interjected, making the four of them beam their smiles at him. 

The night went on with their talks and Beam and Kit's bickering to each other. 

[A/N] I'm happy for these two. Thanks for reading, voting and commenting, see you guys in the next chapter. Confrontation with their parents. 

TBC