17

"I'm saying......."

"Wh- what-  what happened?" Kit asked while rubbing his temple, trying to sit up and recovering from his unconsciousness. 

"Kitkat!" Ming bolted from his seat and assisted his wife. "Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Y-yeah, just a little bit dizzy." 

"Well, it's good that you're awake now Khun Kit. I have an important announcement to tell you, regarding your symptoms." The doctor announced, making Kit confused. 

"Is something wrong with me? Is my condition getting worse? Or my sickness is incurable?" Kit started to panic, Ming rubs his back trying to calm him down. The doctor released a chuckle, making both more confused. 

"I'm sorry, my bad. It's just that both of you asked the same questions earlier." The doctor quickly apologized for making both of them clueless. 

"So what's Kitkat's condition P?" Ming was eager to know the answer, so does Kit. Both nervous at the same time. 

"Well, he has no conditions and all, no disease and all. I was just kidding with you." The doctor joked and laughed at his own joke. Ming was a little bit agitated by what the doctor said, it's a serious matter, how can he joke about it. 

"P!! How can you joke about my wife's condition!" Ming argued, making the laughing doctor stop and look serious once again. 

"I'm sorry Khun Ming and Khun Kit, I won't do it again. Now, Khun Kit may experience syncope which caused him to be unconscious earlier. Syncope are typically triggered by a sudden, temporary drop in blood flow to the brain, which leads to loss of consciousness and muscle control. The person then falls down or over, which allows blood flow to return to the brain. Returning blood flow allows the person to regain consciousness. In your case Khun Kit, I'm guessing you stand for long periods of time, experience abrupt changes in posture, such as standing up too quickly, which can cause blood to pool in the feet or leg standing for long periods of time, have extreme stress and exhaustion. These symptoms are normal especially for doctors like you Khun Kit." The doctor explained, making both Kit and Ming sigh in relief.

"So what should I do to help my wife P?"  The doctor smiled at them.

"Just have plenty of rest, stay hydrated and check your blood pressure every now and then. I recommend you to do a check up as soon as possible, in case your symptoms could get worse." The doctor added, Ming smiled at his wife and holds his hand, Kit does too. 

"I should get going now. Please excuse me Khun Ming, Khun Kit, and please have plenty of rest." The doctor waied which they returned and exited the room. 

"You heard what the doctor said, have plenty of rest my dear wife." Ming notified once again, Kit chuckled at the sudden notification. 

"Shut up, don't forget that I'm a doctor too Ming." Ming laughed at the comment while moving closer to Kit. 

"Oh I don't. A doctor who needs his husband to take care of him everyday." Ming reprimanded. Kit pats Ming's thigh harshly, making Ming gasp from the pain. 

"Oh yeah?" Kit laughed.

"Kitkat, I think we should get some check up, just like doc said." Ming suggested, making Kit sigh.

"I'm fine Ming, you worry too much. You heard him, just a syncope, nothing worse." Kit tried to reassure his husband. 

"But still, please do it for me na~ I'll be with you during the whole process." 

"I'm not a kid Ming, I could do it by myself."

"Pleasssseeee Kitkat na~ How about tomorrow?" Ming protested, Kit just rolled his eyes. 

"Fine, but not at the hospital where I work. I don't want to be seen." Kit sets a condition in which Ming happily agreed. 

"Wait, I have a shift tomorrow. I almost forgot." Kit suddenly remembered, Ming encircles his arm on Kit's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. 

"Don't worry Kitkat, I called the hospital to give you another day for your day off, and told them you fainted and needs another day for rest." Ming winked at his last word.

"Oh really~ What a good husband you are." Kit somehow complimented Ming.

"Of course I am! Especially if this wife of mine faints in front of me." Ming pinched Kit's nose and Kit smacked his head to stop him. 

"Tomorrow then. You should sleep na~ I'll get you some food." Ming said and pecked Kit's lips before going out. 

[A/N] Hehehehe *evil smiles* I've read all your comments and it cracks me up. BTW, you guys made my day/s. Some of you are saying Kit is pregnant, I won't say anything further. You'd know when you read the description and the tags. *smirks* 

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. Love y'all.

Sources: https://www.healthline.com/health/syncopal-episode#outlook and google

TBC