13

After the event has ended, the people parted ways with smiles trailing their faces and content feelings. Ming and Kit decided to eat dinner before going home since the event ended late.

Ming took Kit to a fancy restaurant and both ordered. While waiting for their food, the couple talked about how the children were so engrossed in their event and how their smiles never left their faces. And as soon as their food had arrived, Kit felt something unpleasant in his stomach, he felt throwing up for some reasons. He grabbed the glass with water and drank till the water was now gone.

"Kitkat, are you okay?" Ming was worried from Kit's sudden reaction.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. I suddenly felt like throwing up, I don't even know why." Kit explained making Ming more worried.

"Are you sure? Do you want to rest at home?"

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Now, let's eat okay, I'm famished."

And the two started eating while chit-chatting. 

"Try this." Ming spooned Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Grits and feeds it to his wife.

"Hmph." Kit covered his nose and mouth using the palm of his hand. "Now I know something smells off, it was that! Put that away." 

Ming was muddled by his Kitkat's sudden reaction, so he retreated his hand and put the food away. 

"That's weird, usually you like shrimps very much Kit." He reasoned out. 

"I know! Maybe they put something in it to disrupt my sense of smell." Kit figured, after all, it's his first time seeing that food. 

They then continued to eat.

***

"Thanks for the dinner Ming." Kit expressed his gratitude to his husband, he shyly pecked Ming's cheek which caught him offguard. It took about 3 seconds before he could recover from the cheek kiss. Kit immediately run off inside the house after what he had done, after all these years, he still can't help but be embarrassed, he is not the type of person who is direct, above all, the affectionate type. A true tsundere indeed. 

While Kit is changing his clothes, he didn't notice the door creak and was surprised to be 'attacked' by muscular arms, hugging his waist and pulling him closer. Kit once again blushed by Ming's action, this guy has been sneaking on him ever since they started dating, and even way before that!

"Hehe. I'm glad I got a reward after that, Kitkat should reward me often." Ming voiced out, kissing Kit on his cheeks. Kit spurred around and faced Ming. 

"I shouldn't. You would get cheeky, just like now."  Kit snickered and smacked Ming's head, old habits die hard all right! 

"But whhhhyyyyy~" Ming whined. "I should be rewarded being a good husband, takes care of you, drops you to work, retrieve you back and being a total slave for you all these years." He defended. 

Kit chuckled at the comment, it's true though. "Okay." He muttered shortly.

"Huh?" Ming was confused. 

Kit latch his lips with Ming, gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. Ming snickered, he was about to press Kit closer, but Kit parted first. 

"Aww." Ming whined once again. 

"That was your reward." Kit said while avoiding Ming's eyes. Ming used his puppy face again. 

"But I want more, please~" Ming pleaded, making Kit roll his eyes. 

"Fine." He sighed in defeat and Ming flashed his killer smile. 

Kit dropped pecks on Ming's lips, not kiss but pecks only. Something might happen if a real, deep, and passionate kiss was given to him, who knows. 

6, 7, 8 pecks before Ming was unexpectedly satisfied, Kit stopped and breathe. He was flustered red, all shades of red was shown in his face. Ming is the death of him. 

Kit suddenly felt cold, he did not realize he was half naked and forgot to wear his shirt because of Ming's erotic actions. As he was about to turn his head to face the closet, he was once again hugged by Ming. 

"Ming .. I." He was cut off when Ming plunge his lips to his, giving him a deep, passionate and arousing kiss. 'It's starting' he said to himself. 

"Ming.....stop.." Kit said as he pushed Ming gently. "I have to wear some shirt first, I'm cold." Kit tried to escape the situation. 

"You won't need it anyway." Ming said coldly as he lifts Kit in his arms, Kit immediately wrap his legs on Ming's waist and his hands on Ming's neck. 

"Ai'ba! Put me down. I-" Kit was more flustered when he saw Ming's expression, and his eyes. The eyes that could arouse him any moment, and the dark orbs looking at him passionately. Kit gave up knowing he won't win in this battle, especially if Ming is in that state, erotic state.

Ming pushed Kit a little bit, he was leaning on the door of the closet, he lowered Kit to meet his face, slowly and deeply gave him a passionate kiss. Ming titled his head to deepen the kiss, slowly he bit Kit's lower lips to ask for entrance and Kit willingly gave it to him. Kit's hands moved upwards as he tugged Ming's hair out of pleasure, he was having a hard time breathing due to the kisses. A heavy arousing tension could be felt across the room, both were aroused just by exchanging kisses, Ming couldn't hold it anymore and moved them to bed. He broke off their kisses as he lay Kit down like a queen, and gave him time to breathe.His breath became heavier, so as Kit's, he hover on top of his queen and return to those passionate and erotic kisses. He slowly trailed down Kit's body, leaving marks on his skin, he especially marked Kit's collar and jaw, making Kit moan as his nails dug deep in Ming's skin. He slowly slid down to Kit's cute, squishy and pink nipples. He played with it first, making Kit's moan louder, and then licked and sucked it off till a dark pink color arises from them. 

As he was busy sucking the other nipple, he was perturb to hear his wife not moaning, upon raising his head, he saw Kit deeply asleep, and making little snores. 

Ming was agitated leaving him in his state, horny state. But he understood his wife, he played with the kids to much, so he will just finish his business at the bathroom....alone. Before that, he dressed Kit first,  then tucked him under the duvet, then went to the bathroom. 

[A/N] Too much fluff is bad, too much intensity is bad, so why not both? Kidding, I don't even know what I'm saying. I have to apologize for not warning you guys, and disappointing you at the same time, but the time has not yet come for that. Anyway, it's starting, if you're asking, please be more patient. 

TBC