CH-1 Chica bonita

Jenny•

I woke at six in the morning to make breakfast for the family. After preparing breakfast, I settled with washing clothes and cleaning the house.

By the time I completed my daily routine, Anderson family was settled on the table busy eating breakfast.

"Morning Jenny!"

I bowed in response to Mrs Anderson. She was the only motherly figure I had my entire life of twenty years. She went against her husband and adopted me, even knowing I was an Omega.

But not everyone in the family was same. Her son, almost my age, kept accusing me of taking his mother's love away. Mr Anderson himself looked at me with disgust.

Whatever hatred I got from the family, it wasn't able to out way the love Mrs Anderson gave me. At this stage of my life, she gave me more than my true mother would have given and for that I was grateful.

"You don't need to bow in front me. You never understand that, do you?" She fused.

I grinned towards her and headed to the kitchen where a plate of food was already prepared for me.

Mrs Anderson...

I chuckled and settled down with my breakfast.

Rest of the day went as usual, I helping Mrs Anderson in the kitchen and a little arguments with Samuel here and there.

Samuel, Mrs Anderson's son, tried everything he could to annoy me but appeared to be a protective brother at times.

"Mama Helen, I'm going to the market now. I'll be back in an hour, okay." I told Mrs Anderson as I untied the apron and put it back to it's spot.

She nodded and went back to her knitting. I pulled out a jute bag and headed outside when somebody pulled me by my arm back into the house.

"Where do you think you are going." Samuel glared at me as he towered over me.

I chuckled as I remembered a moment few hours back when he tried accusing me in his room.

"You know what, my mom spends practically whole day with you and I meet her only during meals. You must be happy, you successfully stole my mother!" Samuel said, pointing his index finger at me.

Here he was acting like a protective brother again. I wanted to explore this side of him but as soon as it appeared, it vanished in nanoseconds.

"Market..."

"Why?"

"Umm... vegetables.."

"I'll get them."

"No... yesterday you went to get onions and got tomatoes instead. No way you are going again." I stated, shaking my head in no.

"I..I forgot...whatever, do whatever you want. I don't care for an Omega like you."

His words stink was an understatement, but anyway I nodded and headed outside.

"How much?" I asked the man selling sweet potatoes.

"Three dollars."

I paid the money and he placed the sweet potatoes in my jute bag which was already fully filled.

I started heading back to the house as Sun began to set. Taking a shorter route, I walked straight to the house when a muscular arm grabbed my arm roughly.

"Where you going Chica bonita?" A man wearing filthy clothes asked smirking.

With the amount of force he pulled me, the jute bag in hand flew to the ground along with the veggies. I glared at the scattered onions and then at the man.

One look at his eyes and I took a step back in fear. Lust brewed in his big brown eyes making me afraid of what he could do.

"Chica bonita, Do not be afraid of me but the things I can do to you." He chuckled darkly as realization came crashing down me.

Taking a shorter route was probably turning out my biggest mistake. The road was deserted and nobody could be seen around.

Within seconds my arms were tied back and the man pressed himself on my back.

"Beautiful..."

"Stop it! Stop now!" I cried my heart out, thinking maybe the man would leave me.

"No Chica bonita, let me get some pleasure of touching your beautiful body." He chuckled while snaking his arms under my shirt and cupping my breasts.

I couldn't do anything but just stand their crying. My screams were futile, nobody was coming to save me. I knew that even then I screamed for help.

I cried but there was nobody to stop those filthy hands to taint my body, my soul.

Hola!Thanks for reading my story, hope you enjoyed it

Hola!
Thanks for reading my story, hope you enjoyed it.
Please vote, comment and share
Luv u all!!