CH-7 Jenny!

"I'm your mate!" Alexander growled, removing my hand from the doorknob.

I took a step back in fear as his eyes turned into black endless pools. I don't know how, but next moment I was back on the bed as Alexander adjusted the covers.

"Breakfast will be delivered to your room, we'll talk after that." He said before disappearing behind the door, not giving me any chance to comment.

I huffed and laid my head back on the pillow. First he didn't acknowledge me as his mate and now he is acting like a possessive mate. I mean, yes, I'm not a girl he deserves as a mate. Me being an Omega, adopted and a nonshifter wolf, pulls me completely out of his league.

I sighed in relief thinking he at least didn't reject me as his mate.

In a few minutes, a petite woman came in with a tray. "Good morning ma'am. Your breakfast is here." She bowed.

"Um.. thanks, place the tray on the bed please." I asked hesitantly.

She quickly placed the tray beside me and retreated back. A smile crept to my face as I looked at the plate with pancakes. Within minutes the plate was empty and clean.

I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and headed out to the balcony. A soft smile occupied my face as I looked at the breathtaking view from the balcony. I could see all the houses of our pack as well as the waterfall near the pack boundary.

As I searched for my house in the view, the room door swung open.

"Jenny!"

Smile on my face vanished as I turned to look at Alexander's back.

"I'm here!" I replied from the balcony as I walked back into the room.

Alexander turned as he glared at me and grabbed my arm. I was shocked as the next moment, I found myself sitting on Alexander's lap and his strong arms holding me to his chest.

His nose grazed my jaw, as it moved to my neck and down. It stopped at my left shoulder where he placed a small kiss.

"Are you feeling better?" He whispered softly, his hot breathe on my shoulders sending shivers down my spine.

I opened my mouth to answer but no words came out. So I closed my mouth and nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge you the first time we met. I was shocked to find out that I was blessed with a second mate." He apologized, his voice holding guilt.

I didn't know how to answer him. So I spoke the first thing I got in my head.

"H-how did your first mate die?" I sputtered out, instantly regretting.

Congratulations!
You made things more awkward.

Ava glared at me as she paced back and forth in my mind.

"That is a story for another day. For now, you are more important." He muttered before putting me back on the bed.

I sighed in relief at his words as Ava danced happily around.

We are important to him.

"So tell me what made you go in a panic attack?" He asked, his beautiful violet eyes roamed my face for answers.

I didn't know where to start and how he would respond if I told him of that rapist. I was already confused how that man was alive, I didn't want an angry mate as well.

You need to tell him, he'll help.

Ava was right he could help me but I feared his reaction.

He must have sensed my dilemma because he caressed my arm with his long fingers.

"I know you are not comfortable to share with me but I need to know. I'll help you with the problem." He pleaded.

"I-I...don't..." I stuttered before sighing loudly.

"Hey we can..." Alexander was cutoff by the the room door which swung open and Nick walked in.

He gave a mischievous smile at me and then at Alexander, "I hope I'm not interrupting something."

A low growl came from beside me before an arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to Alexander.

"What do you want Nick?" Alexander growled in irritation.

"Mom and Dad are leaving, they want to meet you downstairs." He stated, his arms up in mock surrender.

Alexander huffed beside me.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." He whispered to me before standing up and disappearing behind the door.

I sighed in relief as he was out. But I knew the problem was not over, he would come back and ask again. I wasn't ready to share about that night with him.

 I wasn't ready to share about that night with him

Hi readers!
I hope you are enjoying the story. Since this is my first werewolf story, I'm having a lot of problems. So I want you to let me know what you feel about the story.

Plz vote•comment•share
Luv u all!
-JoJo