CH-3 The lucky draw

Jenny•

Ellie twirled in her golden dress as she gave me a grin. Samuel headed towards us in a black hoodie and ripped blue jeans.

"Ready guys?" He asked looking from me to Ellie and then back to me.

Both of us nodded with Ellie practically jumping in the room. I pulled my hair down and wore my leather jacket and ripped black jeans.

We three headed downstairs to Samuel's car. "Jenny Benny! You heard of this Lucky draw? It's first price is a dinner with royal family." Ellie said still jumping in the car. Sometimes her excitement made me feel dizzy but it was refreshing too.

"No, where is it?"

"Festival!"

"It's just a Lucky draw Ellie, stop jumping in my car and put your shoes down!" Samuel yelled from the front and I chuckled as Ellie continued.

"Enough! I'm going to throw you out and then you'll walk to the festival, got it?" He warned, glaring from the rearview mirror.

"Benny! Benny! Over there!" As soon as we headed inside the festival, Ellie dragged me to the lucky draw.

"What the fuck! Stop dragging my sister!" Samuel shouted from behind us but that was apparently not enough for Ellie to drag me to the lucky draw booth.

The poster said the royal family was trying to raise money for Research purposes. The winner would win a dinner with the royal family and runner up would get a Car.

My eyes lit up at the second prize. But my mood was destroyed by the cost of the ticket.

50 dollars...

I didn't even have ten dollars in my purse. I won't ask from Samuel or Ellie as well. So I retreated back as my head hit a hard chest.

I looked up to see Samuel's silver eyes as he had a questioning look on his face. "You are not taking part in this stupid lucky draw?" I shook my head in my response.

"Why?"

"I don't want to plus it's a waste of money."

"C'mon Jen you were so excited and now you don't want it. Wait here, I'm gonna get one."

"Hey I don't need one...." He left before I completed. I huffed and began looking for Ellie.

Ellie came back from the booth holding a ticket, "Benny you bought one?"

"Samuel is getting one for me." I stated as she dragged me again to another booth.

"Cotton candy!!" Ellie jumped up and down as people gave us weird glances.

I chuckled as Ellie got four cotton candies, "Two for you and two for me."

We headed to rides and I could feel myself dizzy by looking at the high rides. Ellie was polar opposite, she was quick to get two tickets and dragged me towards them.

 Ellie was polar opposite, she was quick to get two tickets and dragged me towards them

Samuel, I and Ellie sat in the eating area. "You people had fun?" Samuel asked looking at me. I didn't get why he asked that, but probably he was trying to make me forget about the past days.

"Awesome!" Ellie and I said together and chuckled as we realized that.

"Great! I'll get snacks. You people be here, don't go anywhere." Samuel said as he stood up and went to the food stalls.

"Benny, it would be so amazing if we win. I want to meet the Royal Prince. I have heard he's very hot and tall. I wonder how would he be like in bed. I want to meet both the brothers...." Ellie rambled.

"I just want to win a car." I whispered, wondering how it would feel to drive my own car.

Ellie snapped at me, "Seriously Benny? Car?" She frowned at me.

"I want a car of my own, I have dreamed of it since I saw Samuel driving his own car." I fused.

"You seriously don't want to meet the Royal family?"

"No, why would I want to meet them?" I frowned at her while she shook her head at me.

I was never interested in meeting the royal family. I mean, yes, the royal princes were smoking hot but I knew they were inaccessible.

Samuel came back with three hamburgers and fries. He settled beside us as we continued our crazy conversation on lucky draw.

"Samuel, your sister is going crazy. She wants to win a car instead of a dinner with the royal family."

Samuel stared at me, "Car? We already have one. Why do you want one more?"

"I want a car of my own." I replied back, munching my fries.

"You are really crazy. I would definitely want a dinner with royal family. It's like a one time opportunity for average pack members like us."

Samuel was right, but I still wanted a car. I still couldn't digest the fact that how an Omega like me could dine with royal family. That would be an insult to their position.

I was born an Omega and I swallowed all the insults that I got without thinking because I felt this was I born for. My mother died giving birth to me, my father died saving me. The pack thought of me as a curse.

But did I care?

No...

I swallowed their insults and hatred by keeping just one thing in mind. I wanted to be an independent woman, the one my mother was. From the stories I heard from the pack, she was strong, she was like fire.

I wanted to be just like her, a head strong woman who could stand up and speak her views.

Hola readers!
I'm happy you are reading this book right now. I hope you liked it.

Well, vote•comment•share
Luv u all!
-JoJo