Hanji tests on mikasa. Chapter 1.

IN THIS STORY THEY BASED AT THE SURVEY CORPS CAMP. THE STORY LINE NEARLY THE SAME, BUT SOMETHINGS ARE  A LITTLE DIFFRENT. ANNIE HAS BEEN COUGHT BUT SHE DIED BUT LETTING HERSELF GET EATEN BY ANOTHER TITAN. MARCO LIVES AND HAD A CHILD WITH YMIR BUT SHE DIED AT CHILD BIRTH. BARTHOLD AND RINNER ARE ON THE RUN AS THEY THE ARMORED AND COLOSSUS TITANS. LEVI TEAM DID DIE AND LEVI DIDNT LOVE PETRA BECAUSE HER AND OLUO HAD A CHILD. THE CHARTERS PAST ARE STILL THE SAME. THATS ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY.

AT THE CAMP.

"oh mikasa, mikasa please wait" Hanji yelled as she ran after mikasa. "oh crap its crazy hanji, quick hide me" eren said scared for his life. "calm down she after mikasa" Armin said with a smile. "why is she after me" mikasa asked with her normal non expression. "im not sure she normal wants to run test of me as i can turn titan" eren said puzzled. "maybe she wants to see what makes mikasa so strong and powerful as she just human" Armin said with a smile and mikasa pat his head. "yes captain hanji" mikasa said and they all saluted her. "at ease soldiers" Hanji said with an evil smirk and still staring at mikasa. "can i help you captain hanji" mikasa asked with a cold voice. "yes i want to run some test on you" Hanji said with a smirk. "oh thank god she after only you mikasa" eren said with relief. "oh i run some test on you later eren my little titan" Hanji said in a crazy way that made Armin take a step back. "why do you want to test on mikasa and what kind of test" Armin asked worried for his friend.

"oh nothing bad, i just want some off her blood and to see if she really human, not a demon" hanji said with crazy eyes and a crazy laugh. "no thanks" mikasa said and started to walk away. "oh come on mikasa i just cut part of your body up" hanji said with puppy eyes. "wait but mikasa cants grow any body parts back you kill her hanji" eren shouted. "oh true i just have to put cuts over her body and see how she bleeds" hanji said with a smirk. "what no way hanji thats wrong" Armin said standing in front of mikasa with eren. "what mikasa dont feel pain or any emotion so she wont care" hanji said with a straight face. This hurt mikasa to hear that and it made her chest hurt a little. "no she still human, she just shows it differently" eren shouted and hug mikasa tight. "yeah she not a play thing for you" Armin shouted and they walked away. 

"soldier mikasa i order you to let me run tests on you" Hanji said in a normal proud way. "oh no you cant disobey orders mikasa" eren said worried. "fine captain hanji im coming" mikasa said and walked off with hanji. "hurry up eren, captain Levi can stop hanji" Armin said running to captain Levi office.

At captain Levi office.

(knock on door) "yes who is it" Levi said in a cold voice. "eren and Armin" eren said with a little fear in his voice. "what do you want brats" Levi said with anger. "please captain we need help" Armin said nearly in tears. (Levi opens the doors and let them in) "speak" Levi said with a Sharpe voice. "its mikasa she in danger" eren said with sadness. "so she a strong soldier she be fine" Levi said as he sat back down. "no hanji going to cut her up and stab her, because she thinks mikasa a demon" Armin said and tears fell. "well why the hell did mikasa even go with hanji" Levi said with anger. "captain hanji ordered her to go" eren said and a small tear fell. "so why should i even help" Levi said annoyed. "mikasa dose feel she has emotion and she felt so much pain already, she just shows it different and stays strong for me eren" Armin said with tears and eren hugged him. "please captain help mikasa" eren said with hope. "fine but only cause im in charge of mikasa and i get the blame" Levi said as they all left. 

Back at Hanji lab.

"stay still mikasa" Hanji yelled as she held a knife in her hand. "no way crazy, im not gonna let you stab me to death" mikasa said with no face expression as she walked away from hanji. "oh come on you dont feel pain so how will this hurt" Hanji said with a crazy smile and jump at mikasa legs. "shit" mikasa shouted as hanji stab her leg. "oi what's going on in here" Levi said as he ran into the lab after here a scream. "oh hey shorty, nothing just keep walking on" Hanji said with a evil smirk and stuffed a pair of her socks in mikasa mouth. "oh really then who shoes and coat is that" Levi asked pointing at them on her chair. "fine you found out, im having a little fun with a man" Hanji said looking in a girly way. "bullshit all the guys are scared of you" Levi said as he folded his arms. "mikasa" Eren yelled as he ran in late. "mikasa are you ok" Armin said with worry. "mikasa why would mikasa be here" Hanji asked with a puzzled face. "i know she here now where are you hiding her" eren shouted with anger. "calm the fuck down before you go titan on us" Levi said with anger. While they argued Armin saw a puddle of blood and went for a look. "stop right there Armin" hanji yelled with anger. "why are you hiding something Hanji" Levi said as he walked over to where she stopped Armin. 

"m-mikasa" Levi was shocked to find mikasa with a knife though her leg and hanji socks in her mouth. "mikasa are you ok, that looks deep" Armin said worried as he took hanji socks out. "that was gross and dont worry im fine Armin" mikasa said as she pat his head. "hey wait dont stand mikasa you got a knife in your leg" eren said with worry and tried to make her sit. "its nothing i go and ask a doctor to just pull it out" mikasa said as she stood up fully. "sit down brat im not letting you walk around looking like a murder scene" Levi said and gave her a death stare what she gave back. "oh im sorry mikasa we were late and you got hurt" Armin said with tears. "its not your fault, and dont worry im not hurt see im fine" mikasa said as he hugged Armin. "next time we be better and we save you instead mikasa" erne said as he joined the hug. "wow so cute, people can love a demon or is it a spell" Hanji jumped out and write stuff in her books. "oh um captain Levi, i guess thank you" Mikasa said looking at the floor. You could tell it damaged her pride to thank the captain. "welcome but next time i wont be coming" Levi said and looked away. "does that mean i can fight back Hanji captain" mikasa said with a cold voice. "sure i wont tell you off" Levi said with less coldness. "oh no you dont mikasa" Armin said with worry. "yeah you said you wont fight, not after last time" Eren said pinner her down a little. This caught Levi attention "last time" Levi thought. 

"shity 4 eyes help mikasa with her injury you caused or no more titans" Levi said with a death stare. "fine fine, here mikasa drink this" hanji said with a smirk. "no way not after what you want from me" mikasa said pushing it away. "its safe its only disinfected juice" Hanji said with a smile. "just drink it mikasa, we dont want you getting sick" Armin said with a worry smile. "good luck it looks horrible" eren said and Armin punched his arm. "urrrrr fine" mikasa drank it quick. "wait dont drink it mikasa" Levi shouted after he realised Hanji doesn't own any disinfected juice. "haha i got you now mikasa" Hanji yelled and jean who was walking past stopped and walked in. "what the hell did hanji mean by that" jean said worried as he loves mikasa badly. "if big mikasa wont let me run tests maybe little mikasa will haha" Hanji said laughing in a crazy way. "what do you mean" Levi asked but soon it came to understanding. "oh no mikasa" Armin said shocked. "hey why did you all became so tall" mikasa asked with worry. "mikasa your a kid again" eren said shocked and showed mikasa in a mirror. "what the hell" mikasa yelled. "oh mu god mikasa your so cute even as a kid" jean said blushing. "change her back" Levi said as he grabbed hanji. "oh Levi i didn't know you cared for mikasa so much" Hanji joked. "we have a mission coming up we need her to kill titans" Levi said dropping hanji.

"well i can make a cure but it take time, but until its ready im coming after your blood mikasa" Hanji laughed and walked out her lab. "dont worry mikasa we protect you" eren said with a smile and mikasa blushed. "so what are we going to do, we cant leave kid mikasa alone" Armin asked worried. "why not she still mikasa she be fine" Levi said not caring. "she a kid, she needs to stay with someone" Armin yelled. "oh i be happy to take care of little mikasa" jean said with a smile and blushing. "like hell i let a creep like you take care of mikasa" eren yelled and they both began to fight. "stop it now" Levi said as he hit eren jean. Mikasa got mad and went to attack Levi until she fell over. "mikasa are you alright" Armin said worried and ran over to mikasa. "oww it hurts Armin" mikasa in a cute child way. "its fine mikasa dont worry" Armin said with a sweet smile and clamed mikasa down. "is she ok Armin" eren asked worried. "she pushed the knife in more, we better get her to a doctor" Armin said worried. "no i can do it myself" mikasa said in a grumps. "stop be a child, you need a doctor mikasa" Levi said coldly. "no i dont want to see another doctor ever, only doctor jaeger" mikasa said crossing her arms. "mikasa dad cant come he missing remember" eren said with a sad smile.

"but he was the only nice one" mikasa said with a frown. "i know but i promise i wont leave your side if you go" eren said with a smile. "really promise" mikasa said with puppy eyes. "promise" eren said and hug kid mikasa. "so cute, i never seen mikasa like this" jean said blushing hard but everyone was shocked to see mikasa act this way.

WITH THE DOCTOR.

"Hello little girl" the doctor of the camp said. "please can you just hurry up" mikasa said holding eren hand tight. "sure this is gonna hurt so are you ready" the doctor asked and mikasa looked away. "hey its gonna be ok mikasa just look at me ok" eren said with a smile. "ok eep" mikasa as the doctor pulled the knife out. "hey are you ok mikasa" eren said worried and saw tears in her eyes. "it really hurt eren" mikasa said with small tears. "oh come here mikasa" eren said and hugged her. "well done mikasa you were really brave" Armin said and hugged her.