I'm dead

"How am I dead"I asked as I started to freak out.

"I don't know! My job is to make sure you die."he looked like he really didn't like this job.

"Keep me dead? Why would you do that?"

"It's my job. I thought I already said that?"he said sarcastically tapping his head.

"Whatever...I'll find a way out..."I said walking away

"Whatever!"he said mockingly.

I continued walking for what seemed like forever and I came to a door. It was blood red and had a light coming from under it. I grabbed the handle hoping it would lead me out of here. I walked in to see....me.

I was in one of those itchy hospital gowns laying in the bed as the doctors were pulling out scalpels. We're they going to cut me open?! I saw one doctor put a purple liquid in my IV. They put the scalpel to my chest and slide it across me. I saw my ribs,my lungs and my...my...heart! It wasn't beating! No no no no no!! This cannot be happening.

I sat on the edge of a hospital chair and watched as they operated. Two hours later a doctor yelled "she's alive!" I looked down and realized I was still in this...realm. I looked at me and a familiar smirk came across my face. Little Link.

How did he get in there? "Get. The. Hell. Out of my BODY!"I screamed at myself and lunged toward him...me. I noticed I didn't get as far as usual. I looked down and I was wearing brown boots and leggings,and a ... Oh my god! We switched bodies!