The Accident.

??? Pov

I sighed,staring at the jar of souls on my nightstand. It was just another boring day for me,which wasn't out of the ordinary. I sat up in bed and floated to the mirror,a smirk on my face. There was a new creepypasta at the mansion,maybe I can persuade her....to join my army. I created the portal to the over world and stepped through,that smirk only growing as I watched a party out by the pool.

Alice's Pov.

I laughed as Jeff pretended to throw BEN into the pool. It was quite funny actually. More people arrived soon,each one setting a present on the table by the house. The table had a lot of small presents,but right in the middle was a huge one! You could fit a whole person in there! Maybe I could eat its heart,and of course,give the kidneys to Jack. People were laughing and having fun,but the tall man with the vest looked nervous. I elbowed Masky a bit and pointed a bit at him "Who is that guy? He looks really nervous." Masky looked where I was pointing "Oh him? That's Trenderman,Slendermans brother. The other two are Splendorman,the one that brought the cake,and Offenderman,the one that brought the roses. Though I would advise you stay away from Offendy..." He went back to talking to Hoodie. Somebody got thrown into the pool and I caught a glimpse of orange goggles before they hit the water.

Masky groaned "Toby,why are you in the pool with your clothes on?" He walked to the edge of the pool. He leaned over to look in and a hand shot out,pulling Masky in with a shout. Hoodie ran over but Masky grabbed his pants,also pulling him in. So there you have it. 3 proxies in a pool. Jeff stood by the edge but far enough that he wasn't going to get pulled in and laughed at them. BEN had a smirk on his face,running full speed behind Jeff and pushing him in. Jeff yelped a bit and hit the water. I just watched,laughing my ass off. It was funnier than Jeff throwing BEN over the pool. Slenderman sighed and his tendrils dove into the water,pulling all of the now soaking wet boys. He snapped his fingers and they were all dry. "Alright children,everybody sit in a circle,Alice in the middle."

I froze. All eyes on me?! Oh no,this must be a mistake. In a second,I was being lifted off the ground and forced to the middle of the semi circle. Masky punched Jeff in the arm,BEN was running around everyone yelling "DUCK DUCK DUCK!" until Slender tripped him and pushed him into a spot. All the Slender brothers got in a line,handing one another a present till it got to me.

>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~< TiMeSkIp >~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

???s Pov.

They were opening presents. Oh how childish! I'd give that girl a feast,not some silly presents. The new girl stood up and said she was going to take a break,she only had the very large present left. She walked into my direction and I hid behind the tree. I heard a sigh,leaves crunching,and a twig snap. Just then I reached out and grabbed her,putting the rag over her mouth and nose,easily making her fall asleep. I dragged her to the still open portal and tossed her onto the bed inside. She is my queen. Not a soldier,a queen.

_________________________________________________
Ooh cliffhanger!~ Sorry I haven't updated,and as you may or may not know,I got my phone taken from me so that's why my other books haven't been updated. The only books I can update are: My Little Gamer,A Day In The Life Of Me,Oc Book,and maybe Sometimes You're Just Not Perfect if I get an idea for that,cause I have writers block for that one. I have updated School For The Mentally Unstable And Insane-Rp,so if you're Interested go read that little note on there. Bye my little misfits~~