stalking

I was eating my feast as I heard slow,loud clapping,as if somebody was waiting forever for me to do this."well,well,well. the little princess finally came out of her shell. do you want more? to feed the feeling in your heart,your soul? do it. your only going to hurt others worse if you don't."The little elf boy was wanting me to do this. I fell into an endless abyss of psychopathic killing,drowning out my hopes,my dreams (Edit:I didn't realize the irony in this comment till I re-read it xD). I grabbed the towel and covered my bloody hands and face walking straight past him and up the stairs. toward my next victim.

I heard my victim yelp quietly. she must have found my parents sleeping. I walked down the hall making sure I was blood free and walking toward my parents room. when I entered the room I saw a scene that would determine the next hour of my life. I saw my parents,lying there on their now blood soaked bed. the little elf boy killed them,sensing my anger toward them,knowing I was going to kill them anyway.

"YAAHH!!!" I ripped the scalpel out of my pocket slammed it into her chest,not even bothering to use the needle. I slashed my scalpel in the air,letting out my anger while punching her ribs."I'm your worst fucking nightmare!"

I just sat there crying while holding her heart in my hands and saw a small shadow cover the doorway. I looked up at link,his mouth wide open. "ARE YOU HAPPY?!?!"I screamed,tears running down my face.

"uh...that wasn't supposed to happen..."he said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN?!"I yelled.

"a-ah,"he stuttered "come with me... by the way,I'm BEN...not link."he glared at me for calling him link.

"yeah,nice to know...I'm Alice..." we walked out the door and as I walked past my room I decided to grab some clothes. I grabbed a blue half-shirt,a large belt,black skinny jeans,and some extra under-clothes were stuffed in a bag."well,what are you waiting for? let's get out of here,the maid will be here in an hour."I walked past BEN and out the door. I bet I'm the only one that's as tall as him...I thought,walking next to him through the woods. but I sound sorry for him...I hate him!