the magic

I stood there, staring at him as everybody started whispering. I knew they where talking about me, and I did not like that. I felt my face getting hot, as BEN's arm went around my shoulder, walking me upstairs. I stopped, and turned toward the still whispering people. I was so angry,I just started to yell"stop. TALKING. ABOUT. ME!!"a ear-bleeding static came from nowhere, as they all dropped to the ground.

it all went white, then I saw trees. I looked down as I started falling, seeing a pool. I landed in the pool,and hit my head on the bottom,knocking me unconscious. I could still see, but I couldn't move. I saw faces look down into the pool, panicked faces. then, somebody jumped in, floating down to the bottom next to me. he grabbed my arm, as slenders tentacle wrap around his waist pulling us up to the surface. the person who grabbed me lay next to me, coughing and spazzing out, as the eyeless boy tried to wake me up. I turned my head over and saw that BEN was the one who saved me,and also the one spazzing. I tried to get up but ended up rolling closer to him. I used all my strength and sat up,then started smacking his face.

slender tried to pull me off but as soon as one of his tentacles touched me I bit him. "wake up!! please wake up!!"it had been about three minutes since everybody left,and since he stopped moving. I finally gave up laying my head on his chest,holding his body. I sat there for awhile,just holding him,crying. I heard a voice say" I knew you (cough)were falling for me..."I looked up,a look of pure relief and happiness crossed my face,and me and him were alone. why not. I hugged him hard,but not hard enough he couldn't breath. he just sat there for a second then hugged back.

his body warmed up a bit,and I saw a golden glow formed around us. I looked up to see it,and when it went away,I felt weak. I turned toward him and didn't see BEN. I backed away from him and he looked confused. "Alice? What's wrong?"He said.

"y-you look different...like somebody in a link cosplay...and your eyes,there b-Blue." he shook his head and laughed,standing up and walks toward the mansion. once he's inside I hear him shout and a thud,so I run inside and see Masky on top of him,holding a cake cutter to his neck. "dude! Masky!! it's me! BEN!!" screamed BEN. Masky tilted his head in confusion,then moved the cake cutter away from him.

"BEN? you look...normal?"said Masky.

"what in the world are you talking about!?" BEN runs to the bathroom, then walks out holding his face.

"your actually pretty hot..." i said. his face turned red as he said"I need to see slenderman...now." he said,walking upstairs. I followed him upstairs,and into an office with the tall man sitting down. I heard him gasp then he said" what happened child?" BEN started to speak but I interrupted him.

"we were hugging then a gold glow formed and then he looked like...that!" I pointed to him then slender stood up,and I heard a chuckle.

"well,it appears that my niece just returned BEN to normal. you should return back in a few hours. for now,go enjoy being human again."

"wah? What am I supposed to enjoy?!"