meeting up

I sat there as the strange people stared at me. no one spoke,until the kid with the smile said"why are you wearing BEN's clothes?"I turned my head slowly toward BEN."you changed me?!"

"well,yeah. I know it's not comfortable to sleep in bloody clothes."his torso still halfway in the Tv.

"bloody clothes?"asked a boy with a blue mask with holes for eyes.

"Yeah,I kill people. so what?"I said, standing up. the boy with the smile laughed."What's so funny?"I ask.

"your so short! like BEN!"he snickered.I crossed my arms and blushed.

"Hey, you know your kind of adorable when you do that"said the smile boy.

"do what?"

"pout. and blush."he grinned and jumped on top of me, pinning me to the ground. I sat there, quite surprised. his face hovers right above mine, as I silently pulled out my scalpel. I lifted my arm up and stabbed it into his back. he let go and yelled in pain. I jumped up and landed on the couch,which at in front of the crowd of strangers.

I felt something wrap around my waist and lift me off the couch. the boy pulled the scalpel out of his back, and jumped toward me, knife at the ready. a black tentical wrapped around him in the air, turning us around to face...slenderman?

I saw him in games before, so that's how I recognized him. "Stop. Now."said a deep voice.

"Yes sir..."said the boy. he was let go, and he walked upstairs mumbling. "who are you?"said the voice.

"a-Alice...Alice Genocide."I said, trembling. slender "looked" at me, as if to study me. he loosened his grip and dropped me to the floor. I landed next to BEN, who was holding my scalpel. I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. masky whispered something to slender "Hmmm...BEN,"

"Yes sir?"BEN stepped forward.

", in the morning, you will start training her."said slender.

"but sir, she cannot control her anger. her mood changes instantly." said BEN. slender put his hand on my face and took it off instantly, as if I had a bad fever. " it can't be..."

"what!?"I asked

"she has mpd or multiple personality disorder."

"Oh, that's not bad."I said, relieved.

"and...she's my niece."