what is there to enjoy?

Slenderman was surprised by BEN's(or Ben?)reaction. he sighed and walked behind his desk. "I don't know,you haven't been out for a while Ben. go enjoy the world with your friend there."he pointed toward me."I'm sure she has some places you could visit,right Alice?"

"ummm...Oh! there's a video game convention at noon! and you can cosplay as some characters and enter a contest for the best cosplay! and...I think there's an amusement park next to it."I said,super excited for the convention.

Ben had a smile cross his face that could light up any room in the house"heck yeah! although I've never ridden a rollercoaster...but it could be fun! I wonder what I could cosplay as..."he thought for a bit as I rolled my eyes."what?"He said.

"well,it was a great idea I had,maybe,just maybe,you could cosplay as Link."I said that with a straight face,trying not to laugh. he stared at me then nodded.

"I guess,but I don't know how to do fx makeup"

"Oh,I do!"I said.

"of course you do..."he walked out of the office and grabbed his coat,walking downstairs and out into the forest. I followed him,knowing he was walking to my house. it felt weird since he was taller than me now. we got to the door and there was caution tape across the door. I walked past it and up to my room. I had some stuff left over from when I cosplayed as Link,so I could use that on him. I pulled out the chair and he sat in it,spinning around in circles.

"don't do that,you'll get sick."I told him. he stopped and faced me,and he looked a bit angry. "why did you do this to me?" He asked "I didn't mean to,so just be quiet. I didn't even know I could do that. turn your head."he turned it as I attached the elf ear to his and putting some peach face paint on the latex,doing the same on the other ear.

after I finished doing his cosplay,it looked amazing! he looked exactly like Link! but he was missing something...Oh! his sword! I walked to my closet and pulled out the heavy sword. he stared at it in aw."take a picture,it lasts longer."I tossed it to him and he caught it,putting it behind his back in a loop holding it to his back. "what are you gonna dress up as?" He asked looking around the room. "three words. silent. hill. nurse."

he went wide eyed and stared at me pull out the "showy" dress and lay it on the bed. I stood there and looked at him. "well,get out. I have to change." I said. "uh...Oh...Yeah sorry..."he blushed a bit and started walking out the door. "and don't do anything stupid!" I yelled as he closed the door. I slipped on the tight fitting dress. it was a bit "flashy" but it's a silent hill nurse we're talkin about,they're all flashy.

I pulled open the door and saw him sitting on the floor across the hall. "done already?" "yep,now I just have to put on the bandages and some black on them."I sat in my chair and put my hair up then a wig cap to hold my hair up. after I spent an hour on doing my makeup I placed the nurse hat on my head. he had fallen asleep on my bed so I decided to scare him. hmm,scare the scary? used to be scary,I mean.

I walked beside him,tapped his shoulder,then quickly get in a mannequin stance. he yawns and opens his eyes,meeting me face to face. he jumped back and fell off the other side of the bed. I laughed and he stood up glaring at me. "don't do that. how are we going to get to the convention anyway?" I smirked under the bandages.

I held onto him and concentrated on the convention center and I heard alot of people, opening our eyes. "we're here." he stood there with his mouth open looking at all the people in there cosplay. "maybe we can find Zelda!"I elbowed him slightly and he looked at me with a face that screamed "I'm gonna kill you later".

after entering the competition,we walked around for a while,looking at all the cool video game stuff. but there was one stand that caught my eye. it was all green and was filled with LoZ stuff. I walked away from Ben's side and over to the stand. the guy behind it kind of looked like and older version of Ben.

he had some burn scars on his arm and hand. he walked toward me and reached out his hand,asking me to shake it.

so I took his hand and shook it. "nice to meet you."he said.

"where did you get all this stuff! it's...amazing!!" I asked. a slight frown crosses his face.

"umm...it's my sons stuff. he died a couple years ago."

"Oh,sorry to hear that."I looked at the amazing selection of stuff and saw a game. it read Majoras Mask. "how much is the game?"

"Oh that,it's $20" I handed him the money and he put it in a bag handing it to me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. it was Ben. "Oh,sorry bout that.I just saw this awesome stand!"Ben looked at all the stuff and then at the man. the man had his mouth wide open as he stared at Ben. "um,sir? are you ok?"I asked.

Ben was the one that spoke. "D-Dad?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooh,damn! plot twist!! I thought the chapter was a bit boring so I said" why not add another plot twist?" trust me,a big one is coming at the end of the story.