indulgence

"WHAT!?!" I screamed in a tone nobody likes to hear. Like,nails on a chalk board. I had always been short ,but this was different. I started crying and saw the slightest bit of sympathy cross his(my) face.

That look quickly vanished as I stopped crying and just felt angry. I jumped on the bed with my new body and stood on his stomach. I looked straight into my eyes and then there was black. The lights came back on and i was laying in the hospital bed in my own body.

Could it really be that easy? I thought. I knew something was up. A doctor came in and sat on the chair next to me. "Tell me,what color where yore eyes before the treatment?" He asked,his voice a little nervous.

"B-Blue...why?" I stammered.

"Well,they seem to be two different colors." He said calmly.

"What...h-how..."I picked up a large,sharp scalpel and examined my eyes. One was blue and the other was...red.

Slowly,the anger built up inside of me. The one blue eye changed to a deep red. I picked up a syringe filled with purple liquid and asked" What does this do?"

"That is a paralyzing agent" He replied coolly"It keeps the patient awake but paralyzed."

"that's just what I need it to do." I lunged toward him a slammed the needle into his arm,quickly immobilizing him.

"What are you doing?!?" He whispered,not being able to move his mouth.

"Nothing you will like."

"Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare."I quickly stabbed the scalpel into his chest and splitting it open. once I cleared the skin,the only thing in my way was the ribs.

I grabbed a small surgical hammer and slammed it against the bone,careful not to injure my prize. What's my prize you ask? The organ still beating in his almost dead body. he looked at the mess and completely went unconscious.

perfect. I grabbed the heart and ripped it out of his chest. I shoved it into my mouth,devouring the delicious tang of blood. The red running down my arms and face was soothing. I Need more.